5

Marjorie's POV:

I woke up in Reece's arms the next morning it was Monday morning and I felt so tired. The alarm rang soon after I woke up and Reece slowly opened his eyes. "Hey sweetheart..." he muttered under his breath, I hugged him and asked how his sleep was, Reece replied with "Good thanks, what about you." I told him how my sleep was and got out of bed before brushing my teeth, I never exactly liked eating in the mornings so I went straight to the bathroom. Reece followed along and put his arms around my waist while I scrubbed at my teeth with my toothbrush. After I had finished I went to get changed and put my makeup on, I liked looking professional for work. Especially when the gossiping parents are around.

Reece put his arm around my neck and lead me to his car, we both got in and he put his hand on my thigh as I leaned my head on his shoulder. We were both clingy today. Anyway, when we arrived at work he walked me in the building before giving me a kiss and driving to his nursery, the staff were already set up for the day so I headed straight for my office, Autumn was sat there already bless her. "Hi Autumn!" I said. Autumn replied with a simple "Marjorie." To greet me, I knew she struggled with communicating through her voice sometimes, she was much better when she was much better through words. I think Autumn's a really sweet girl on the inside, her father never learned to sympathise with anyone, so I can't blame her for hiding away her emotions. Sometimes I wish I could just hug Autumn, she's bluer than a butterfly and only has Winter by her side.

I smiled at Autumn and got on with my day, I had complaints coming through left, right, and centre. A parent walked into my office to complain and outbursted with "Marjorie why are you always in the office, are you too fat to get out of your seat? Honestly, no wonder why this nursery is a failing mess." My heart skipped a beat and I simply walked out into the staff room to get a cup of water. I drank the water to calm myself down and headed back to the office, the complaining parent had disappeared into thin air, I was guessing Autumn took care of her. I sat back down and the phone rang, I picked it up to hear Reece on the other end, "Hey you, how's your day been." He asked, I replied with "It's been fine... had a few complaints though." He could tell something was up and told me that he was coming over.