1.Collison

Chapter words - 2500+

Chapter Published On - 30/6/2024

Happy Reading 📖

🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️

Shriyansh Mehra's alarm blared at precisely 6:00 AM, pulling him from the depths of a dreamless sleep. He reached out to silence it, groaning slightly as he swung his legs over the edge of the bed. Standing at 6 feet with a lean yet muscular build, his physique was the result of weekend gym sessions that maintained his hot and fit figure-enough to make any girl swoon. His sharp features were complemented by piercing dark eyes that exuded confidence and a hint of mystery.

His mornings were a well-oiled machine of routine and precision. After a quick shower, he meticulously combed his hair and chose a crisp white shirt from his organized wardrobe. Every movement was calculated, every action purposeful.

Shriyansh thrived on structure, and this morning was no different. As he stood before the bathroom mirror, shaving with deliberate strokes, his mind raced through the day's agenda: meetings, lectures, and a stack of documents demanding his attention.

By 6:45, he was dressed and ready, his appearance immaculate. He grabbed his briefcase, filled with important documents, and headed downstairs for breakfast.

The Mehra family lived in a beautiful bungalow in Mysore, India. The Mehra House, a spacious two-story home with six rooms, was a bustling haven for their joint family.

Shriyansh lived with his parents, chacha, chachi, and his beloved 23-year-old cousin sister his uncle and aunt's daughter. The household was a harmonious blend of love and tradition, with Shriyansh's mother and chachi living like sisters-Sita and Geeta types.

As he entered the dining area, his mother called out from kitchen, "Shriyan ! nashta tayyar hai! Jaldi karo, nahi toh der ho jayegi!"

( English Translation - "Shriyan! Breakfast is ready! Hurry up, or you'll be late!")

"I am here,Maa," Shriyansh replied, settling into his seat. His mother and chachi had prepared a hearty breakfast, a mix of traditional and modern dishes that reflected their middle-class roots and rich cultural heritage.

"Beta, kab tum ek achhi ladki dhoondh kar shaadi karoge?" his chachi nagged playfully, setting a plate of parathas before him. "You're already 25!"

( English Translation - " Son, when will you find a nice girl and get married?")

"Chachi, let me be," his mother also came and chimed in, though her tone was equally teasing. "But she's right, Shriyansh. It's time you started thinking about marriage."

"Ma, Chachi, please. Not again," Shriyansh groaned good-naturedly, taking a bite of his breakfast. Despite their constant nudging, he cherished his family's warmth and concern. They were a sweet, close-knit family, and he loved them dearly.

Shivanya Mehra His younger cousin sister entered the room, her face lighting up when she saw Shriyansh. "Good morning, Bhaiya!

"Good morning, Doll ," he replied with a smile.

Shriyansh adored his sister and would do anything for her. They shared a close bond, and her well-being was always at the forefront of his mind.

After finishing his breakfast and ensuring his tie was perfectly straight, Shriyansh grabbed his briefcase and headed out the door, pausing only to bid his family goodbye.

🦋🦋🦋

Across town, Dhrisha Verma's morning was unfolding with far less precision. Her alarm had gone off an hour ago, but she had snoozed it repeatedly, each time convincing herself she could afford a few more minutes of sleep.