xxx. 𝘈 𝘗𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘥

⋘  » ☆ « ⋙

⋘ » ☆ « ⋙

Dr. Ivchenko, on request of Chief Dooley, retold the story of how he came across Leviathan's path, in a disturbingly explicit way that had (Y/N) flinching at every detail. The entire time he was talking, all the small pieces of the puzzle inside her head were connecting, but some still had no place in it. There were so many questions she wanted to ask, but restrained herself until the doctor finished telling his story.

"That's when I learned. . ." Dr. Ivchenko concluded. "Monsters are real, and there is none more terrifying than Leviathan."

"Here I thought it was just something they told the apple knockers to scare them," Chief Dooley spoke up for the first time in a while. His eyes flickered amongst his agents in the room, which were (Y/N), Peggy and Thompson. "How long has Leviathan been active?"

"Since after the Great War," the doctor answered right away. "Stalin's goal is for Russia to become a leading power in the world, which means having better weapons than our enemies and our allies. Leviathan had been very successful."

"Mechanical, biological — "

"Human?" Peggy questioned, cutting him off. "Is that what the young girl was, a human weapon?"

"My knowledge of specific operations is sadly restricted to only what I was told."

"That building seemed to house a training facility," Peggy retaliated after the doctor responded. "Shackles in the beds, classrooms."

Chief Dooley raised his hand to slow down the conversation in order to keep up. "Training young girls to be what, assassins?"

"Seems like the Russians would want to train grown men," Thompson had to add in.

"Women and children are often overlooked, taken for granted," Dr. Ivchenko answered. "They can slip easily through a man's defenses."

(Y/N) crossed her arms and leaned forward to not miss a word. "How many girls were there?"

"Again, I was not allowed — "

"Do you think the girls could have been deployed here, to America?" Peggy followed her lead.

"I wish I could be of more assistance, Agent Carter — "

"Who could be of more assistance?"

Chief Dooley stood up from his chair in one swift move, startling everybody in the room. His tense posture and expression showed that he was quite  frustrated with what was playing out in front of his eyes.