9

You sat in class the next day, your eyes fixed up front as usual.

But never to make eye contact with your teacher–or anyone, for that matter.

Rina and Shizuka were either making some small talk with Midoriya's spirits or chatting with Oboro and Eiji.

All in all, it was a pretty normal day. That is, until Aizawa showed up and announced that for today's Heroics Class, you all will be accompanied by three teachers, which included Aizawa himself, along with All Might and another unnamed teacher.

When he was further inquired about details, all the man did was pull out a flash card that had Rescue written on it.

"Shipwrecks, natural disasters, fires... All of that will be covered in today's class–" Poor Aizawa was still in the process of explaining when the rest of the entire class burst into chatters excitedly.

"Hell yeah!"

"My quirk's practically built for rescue!"

"No one can beat me in water, kero."

Ultimately, Aizawa had to use his quirk to shut you all up. You couldn't help but sweatdrop at how everyone immediately quietened down the moment they caught sight of his glowing red eyes.

"As I was saying–before I was rudely interrupted–" Aizawa sighed, finally turning his quirk off and continuing, "You all will be taking part in several rescue activities, so you are given the choice to wear your costumes or not. After all, some of you may not have gotten used to your costumes yet."

Even though he had made that offer, there was almost no one that hadn't worn their hero costume, you included. Granted, you had only worn it because you didn't want to stand out, but it's not like there were any disadvantages to your costume, either. If anything, it gave you the option to hide your face with the hood of your cloak.

So that's a plus.

"Oh, I'm so excited for rescue training!" Rina squealed at your side, Shizuka also seeming to sport a small smile on her face to show her somewhat interest in the activity.

"Rescue's pretty fun, I'll admit. I liked it a lot back when I studied here." Oboro chimed in while Eiji smiled in nostalgia, "I remember when Enji used to go here, he sucked at carefully handling the injured. It was always so funny to see him struggle with the part that everyone excelled at. Worrying, but funny."

"Oh, right... I forgot your son also went to UA." Shizuka recalled as the loudest of Midoriya's spirits, Daigoro grinned, since they had also decided to join your spirit friend group.

"Rescuing the weak is the most fulfilling part of being a hero!" He exclaimed while Hikage eyed him in annoyance.

"You're too loud." He muttered while the former just laughed and pat his back happily. En just sighed at the interaction, before floating away aimlessly. Meanwhile, Bruce and Kudo were silently watching everyone interact.

Nana and Yoichi, on the other hand... were quiet. Which would have been odd because you knew the woman was a cheery lady, but given the interaction she had had yesterday, you decided that it was normal for her to act a bit out of it.

But you decided to ignore the chatter around you and focused more on getting on the bus. You wouldn't admit it but even you were feeling kind of excited for rescue. It just seemed like a really... tame (?) activity.

Well, it was a lot better than the Battle Training you guys had on the second day of school.

Sure, you might have to interact with a few of your classmates, but you'll cross that bridge when you'll get there.