worry

Minji peacefully watching TV

[After a few minutes]

Too quiet and calm to make Minji worry

Minji: Hanni-ya... Can you come here for a second?

Hanni, from her room: what's wrong?

Minji: *sudden urge to ask* three words. Say them and I'm yours

Hanni: huh? Did I do something wrong? What's wrong with her?

Minji: come on.. say that!

Hanni: three words

Minji: ...

Hyein, from the kitchen: omg that little bunny!!

Hanni: what did you say?!

Hyein: *panic* not- nothing!! Haha I think there was melon bun here, would you like some?

Hanni: Oh really!? I want that, please!

Hyein: here-

Minji: *steals the bun* three words. Say that and it's yours *serious face*

Hanni:

Hanni: I Want That

Danielle: ... *confused but agrees*

Haerin: well, that's working too *nod* *nod*

Hyein: say I Love You, unnie!!! Omg is that so hard? You flirt with her everyday and you can't get the code?! *become annoyed*

Hanni: what!? You telling me to say that? *really doesn't know the code*

Minji: *sad voice* yes-

Hanni: *panic* wha- why suddenly? I thought we weren't in that relationship? But, of course I love you, even though it's not just you. Still, I don't even know that was a code-

Minji: *blushing* *taking a deep breath* listen to me! I just thought you guys were too quiet and it made me feel strange, as you know there will always be one of us causing trouble. And I think if you make a mistake or cause problems again, that would make sense. You always say ily or something like that when you're having trouble, right? Then I just wanted to encourage you to say that to convince myself nothing was wrong, but Hyein misunderstood..*saying all of them like rap*

Maknae line: hUH? *really confused*

Hanni: pfft... UWAHAHAAHAHAAAAA *rolling on the floor* you want me to say that 'three words' just because we're too peaceful? OMG Kim Minji you're so funny *Laughing Out Loud*

Hyein: I'm out, bye all. I'll burn down all the bakeries.

Candyz: *following Hyein*