WriteREADer: intro

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

Welcome to the WriteREADer book club !

- Why has the WriteREADer book club been formed:

• The WriteREADer book club, has been formed for the sole purpose of bringing writers and readers, and graphic designers together.

-What happens at the WriteREADer book club:

•At the WriteREADer book club, we connect with fellow writers and readers of all genres of literature.

•We help writers get the attention their books deserve, by bringing the target audience to them.

• We help readers find books they can connect with, books from their fave genres and other genres.

•We help the talents of graphic designers be appreciated and patronised.

•We help writers and readers communicate more, we help writers find genuine readers and readers find great authors.

•We help wattpad users connect more, and make new friends.

-Persons who the WriteREADer book club are meant for:

Writers ( all writers not minding their visibility rate, meaning that all writers both those with small and large following rate are welcome at the WriteREADer book club).

Readers  (all genuine readers who truly enjoy the act of reading and are ready to support and encourage writers)

Graphic designers (all graphic designers, both of large following and small following rate, as we believe at  WriteREADer book club that talent is immeasurable and can only be appreciated by those who know it's value)

-The activities of the club are posted on the next chapter.