WriteREADer : Books to read for writers.

•Books to read for writers - •All the books that are stated below are books writers would find helpful

•All the books that are stated below are books writers would find helpful.

These books contain helpful writing tips, on different areas of writing and from different genres too.

Most of these books have been written by experienced Wattpad writers.

These books contain very useful tips from these writers, including their Past mistakes in writing and how they've improved.

I've read some of these books myself and I believe that they would be helpful to us all as writers.

Things to know before you read any of these books:

•These books contain the personal opinions of the writer: their books contain their own opinions on their writing style and genre, and they are not imposing their opinions on anyone.

Not everything written in these books will be directly applicable to you: this means that not every single tip in this book may be applicable to you, Your writing style may be different from that of the books writer, and you don't have to change your way of writing if you do not want to. The main purpose of these books is to help writers improve their writing skills and not to force them to change their way of writing.

Keep a very open mind when reading each of these books:  Ensure you read these books with an open mind, so that you'll be able to easily take corrections and tips given by the writers of these books.

Ask questions:  When reading these books, be sure to ask questions when and wherever you do not understand a particular thing. You can ask your questions in the comment section of these books, if you don't feel comfortable doing so, or if you do not receive a reply, then you can ask me, I'll surely answer you in the best way I can.

The Books:
1. Most common writing errors by Ravendipity

(Book link pasted here>>>)
I advise most fanfic writers to read this.

2. heathens→wattpad advice by MayGarner

(Book link pasted here>>>)

3. To suck or not to suck by [writing tips] by -MammaMia-

(Book link pasted here>>>)