CHAPTER:3

Maeve:
            After one week :
       It's finally time i moving to Texas for my mbbs of course I am going to live in hostel.
last night mom slept with me and was trying to make me understand what is good for me what is not.
I told her why I was sad that night and she told so many good things like all mom says.
She told me love should never be constant it should always grow and I believe the same as I grown up watching how my parents love each other how they sacrificed so many things, how they are each other's top priority. I smiled and ensure her i will be ok .
mom told me dad will drop me at the airport. So here I am trying to suppress my lacrimal gland to stop shedding tears as my father is saying all the sweet things to me.
After 2 hours of plane journey now I am infront of my college at first I will have to register then they will give me a room.

I was standing in a line for my registration suddenly someone said excuse me and I turned around so that girl said " hi I am sia and you "?
   Maeve I said
Oh hi Maeve are you also new admission?  Sia asked me
Yes pre med first year I told her
Oh same here and here meet my friends ava and Jessica ' sia told me
Those two girls waved there hand at me as I did the same.
After that sia casually started gossiping about her high school life and friends.

After registration we four got the same room actually Jessica at first got a different room then she fought with the warden to take same room as ours.

So yeah we four are roommates now I don't know but I didn't get any negative vibe from any of them .

They all were so sweet , about sia and Jessica they are extrovert but ava she is kinda introvert type.

We  decorated our room as per our choice sia gave her side a hot pink vibe like her hair and Jessica decorated her wall with the pictures of all her favorite characters  like Naruto, Stephen from vampire diaries etc.

Ava kept her side moderate and I gave my side a minimal look one side of my bed I kept all of my favorite books like fictional and motivational everything and on the other side I kept my medical books in a small bookshelf .

on the bookshelf I kept my favorite lily flavoured candle and a moon lamp.
I had a 3/4 window beside my bedwhich is going to be my favourite spot for sure.
That night after taking shower and  having  video calls with our respective families we chatted the whole night .

I got to know that ava has a twin brother ,his name is Adam and beside that he is also here in Baylor college of medicine for his pre med .
I got to know about liam who's also a friend of them and he is here as well for pre med .
After gossiping till 4 am they all went Bed to sleep as we have two more days to start our college so it won't be a problem if we sleep till noon or evening.

I came back to my bed to sleep but suddenly a message popped on my phone which took my breath away .

It was Stephen " hey love how are you doing, when are leaving for Texas I am already here I came here two days ago should I come and pick you up from there airport ".

After reading the text i blocked him immediately.
I hands were shivering and it was getting difficult to breathe again.
how will I face him what will I do if he came directly to talk to me every negative thoughts started coming in my mind.

Oh god please give me strength I can't get weak ,then I open my window to get fresh air which will help me to get rid of the over thinking.
My eyes were close as I was feeling the cold breeze hitting my face suddenly I heard rustling of leaves as I opened my eyes I saw a guy in full black just pass by the road infront of our building.
I got the sense of time as i looked at my watch and it's now past 6:30 am then I lay down at my bed don't know when I got into my  deep slumber.

As I was sleeping I felt someone was pulling my comfort away then i sat on my and looked around to see but got confused by looking at their I mean Jessica, ava and sia's worried face and gave look like "what happened ".

Jessica " Maeve are you okay?,you have been sleeping from 4 am and now it's 7 pm".

  I jumped out of my bed saying what ?

"Yes and you parents called you several time so I picked up the call and told them that you are sleeping at first they were worrying then I told them about our chit chatting so they calmed down a little bit" sia said.

Then ava came towards me and kept her hand on my forehead saying you don't have fever then asked me with a serious face" Maeve tell me seriously when did you actually slept cause when we were talking you were yawning so that means you were sleepy and tired then how come sleep so late".

No..no..I slept exactly when I layed on my bed " I said stuttering.
Jessica and sia together said Oh really with a questioning face .
I turned around and to ignore the topic I was searching my phone as I told them I should call my parents they will be worried.
Then ava said " it's ok Maeve if you don't want say anything but remember we are here for you so if you need to share anything Don't hesitate we won't judge you ok.

I felt good by seeing their concern for me though we just me yesterday.
I assured them with a smile then called my mom.

Hope you guys liked this chapter and I promise this story will get more interesting and worth watching. Please like and comment and support me .
See you soon in the next chapter, love you readers. 😘♥️✨️

Don't copy my work it's a request 🙂