CHAPTER:7

Maeve:
I was getting out of my hostel door as my papa called me saying he sent someone to pick me up.
I saw there was a red ferrari parked  in front of the hostel gate and nearby there wasn't any car so I went there to open the gate,
as I was about to open the gate I froze as  I heard a deep and raspy voice  saying "ELSKAN" near my ear while his lip kept lingering on my earlobe for few seconds .

I was turning around to see who was the owner of that voice  but  I stumbled back and was waiting for the collision between my Butt and the pitch road.

I opened my eyes to see that the collision never happened as someone was holding me .
it was same masculine pair of hand and it was none other than " Aiden ".
I said  what are you doing here?

Aiden :

It's been two days since I met Maeve at the club. Two days ago after my encounter with maeve i went to the  vip room of my club as I had a meeting with some clients for the next shipment of diamond.
As I went back to my penthouse I mean the house where my cousin and his friends are living.

So basically I don't live there I have my own mansion but as I needed some information about Maeve, i can get her information through my men  but as it's Maeve so i don't trust them but my cousin can tell me I will just have to use few lines.
But now my cousin he might lie about his friend It's not his fault though as he knows me well.

So I had to come oh Maeve you just entered in my life and you have started making doing things I never did.
As I said liam I have bought him the new mustang that he is been dreaming for he got excited,and in that moment I got few information about maeve as maeve is just became his new friend so he doesn't know much about her.

After that I went back to my mansion and called my friend Jacob  to get Maeve's information.
After one hour he called me and told me about her family and hometown as she is not from here Texas.

While checking her information I get to know she is my papa's best friends daughter oh that's the benefit and chance I have use I thought to myself.

After that I called my papa and asked about Maeve but he said not her Aiden she is like a daughter to me "
Oh papa come on I just want to protect her from our enemies that's it .
Papa said I don't know if she will agree with you or not .
Papa that's my job to do that bye I just I needed your permission before I Do anything to her.

Anything to what does that mean papa said .
When are you coming back I asked while ignoring his question,
As he was busy he didn't asked me  further question and just said next week so I ended the called.
Let's meet you Maeve.
As my papa told me he assigned a driver for her pick and drop service I called that driver and canceled him as I will do that for her .
So now here I am infront of her hostel gate .

I hope you guys will like it. See you soon with new chapter till then bye and love you my lovely readers 😘 💕 ❤️