CHAPTER:5

Stephen:

As I joined "murphies" club in my college so their was a welcoming party and selection ,for that I came to this club.
I was having fun and making out session with some random girl as I missed Maeve.
no I never fucked her because she never allowed me to go that close of her,she always set a boundary around her which I didn't like obviously.
It didn't affect me cause I had other girls to please me but no own had the innocence like her which made me obsessed with her maybe.
I went to the counter for another shot and their my eyes met Maeve's eyes which made me excited.
But then she started to backing off which made me move forward then suddenly she got vanished in the darkness.
I called out her name and was about to go forward but then there I saw a couple probably making out as I was about to call them the girl pulled the man more closer.so I came back to continue my unfinished work and  I guess I was hallucinating .

Aiden:

As I was calming down by her touch then this mf shouted Maeve so I was about to face him but  this fairy infront of me hold me more tightly,Maeve....so her name is Maeve .

I kissed her forehead saying My Maeve ,her whole body stiffen then she looked up to me with her beautiful eyes and nervously smiled. 
How the fuck the way she looked at me and smiled made me hard.
she doesn't have any idea how much her life will fucked up when she got the devil's eye.

Maeve:

I was shocked due to the sudden jerk but I felt safe  when a pair of masculine hand were around my waist holdingme securely ,his sandalwood  perfume instantly did a work in my body.
All of my worries was gone till my haunting past called my name,the man who's holding me was about to move but I hold him more tightly.
He stopped and kissed my head and said something which I didn't hear as I was afraid to face my past.
when I hear that the footsteps which was approaching towards us  now are fading away I looked up and met a pair of blue eyes.
The person who's holding me, he had perfect shaped jawline his slightly wet messed hair was covering half of his forehead,his nose had a mole then his lips was red and glamour shaped.
then suddenly his one side of lip curved upward as if he was smirking then reality hit me fuck I was looking at his lips for too long.
I was about move out from his hold but his grip was tight and he was looking at me like he was hypnotizing me and the he way looking at me it was so intimidating I couldn't
take it for so long as i might get insane and give  my body control over my mind
so  I said" excuse me thank you, you don't know but you have done a great favour on me and smiled "
I went from there as soon as possible and went back to hostel .

I hope you guys liked this chapter ,see you soon guys with new chapter. Please like and comment if you like this chapter. Bye and Love you my readers 😘 ❤️ .