CHAPTER:8

AIDEN:
I parked my car infront of her hostel gate and went inside to talk to her warden as I needed to I inform her warden that maeve won't come back to the hostel and I am taking her with me as her guardian.
It didn't take me more than few seconds to make her agree with Maeve's shifting as each people of Texas know the murphies.
As I was coming back from warden's office I saw that petite body that just fit perfect in my masculine hand yes it's maeve.
She was wearing a flower print yellow and white midi dress gosh what are you doing Aiden it's not you,you can't notice someone what they are wearing I thought to myself and sighed.
She was about to open my car's door,I went to her and kept my lips on her soft earlobe and said "ELSKAN ".
She froze for few seconds as I kept my lip lingering on her earlobe fuck those soft earlobe .
Then she suddenly turned around but stumbled back and was about to fall and closed her eyes,
but how can I let that happen to my petite ELSKAN so before the collision I held her .
Her eyes was closed her lips were parted as she was expecting the collision then she frowned as she never hit the ground .
Those cherry lips closed then suddenly she opened her eyes then got out of my grip Oops I already miss her petite body in my hands.
Then she asked me what are you doing here ?
Oh that means she does remember our last encounter I smirked remembering how her eyes were wondering on my lips.
I am here to pick you up I said
she was confused then she asked stuttering yo...you are here to pick me up wh..why....
Cause you will go with me .
She was shocked and yes she should be ...
I move forward and she move backward untill I cage her between my body and the gate of my car.
I don't even know you she said
Well you will get the chance to know and for you will have to go with me .
No she said and was about to run away from but before she can move I firmly hold her soft wrist with my rough hand and lift her small body before moving towards the passenger side.
Then I opened the gate the and made her sit and before she can run out I locked the door and went to the other side and drive away from there.

Maeve:
After I asked him before what is he doing here
He said he is here to pick me up
I was shocked and bravely asked him you are here to pick me up wh why..but fuck I stuttered.
Cause you will go with me he said
I was shocked then he started moving forward and his move made my heart to racing fast and as a reaction I started backing off.
Then suddenly my back hit the car and I was caged between his 6'5" body and the car.
I felt so small with my 5'5" body in front of his   masculine body.
My heart was racing so fast it never happened with any but with him it's different.
I looked up to his face he had a smirk on his face fuck again my eyes was stuck on his lips and to escape from the awkward I was about to run but before I could succeed him hold my wrist put me on his shoulder like a rug doll as like my 53 kg weight is nothing infront of him .
Then he put me on the passenger seat and before I could open the door and run he came to the another side then he just locked the door and drive away.

I hope you guys liked this chapter.see you guys soon with another chapter. Till then bye and love you my lovely readers 😘 ❤️ 💕