𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎

★👻˗ˏˋ 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒❝ chapter twenty-five ! ❞ (㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)˚˖𓍢ִ໋ 🕷️ ✧˚

chapter twenty-five ! ❞ (㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)
˚˖𓍢ִ໋ 🕷️ ✧˚.🐇⋆ ━━━ ⋆。°✩🌻 ✩°。⋆
❝ i'm guessing that's april ?

₊ ⊹🍂˚୨ "𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓."

"Tell me about it," Dawn sighs, the wind shifting hair around her face. She had just explained Jack's message to them about Tenko and April.

The sleigh soars smoothly through the air, high above the clouds. Tooth sits behind Dawn, braiding her hair with flowers. Sandy sits beside North at the front but faces the back to see everyone.

"Jack says they're headed back to America, going somewhere called Mount Cheerio?" Dawn frowns, confused. "I don't think Jack knows how to pronounce it."

Tooth's eyes widen. "Mount Chimborazo," she grins. "Maybe they're going to meet Asher!"

"Who's Asher?" Dawn asks.

"He's the guardian of wishes," Tooth explains. "We've never actually met him, he's like super mysterious and cool, but we've heard he's really great. He lives at Mount Chimborazo, it's the closest place on earth to the stars."

"Woah, that sounds cool. But you've never met him?" She frowns.

"No one has. He was chosen during the dark ages, travels underground, but if a kid makes a wish to him, he'll almost always show up and grant it in one way or another. Unless it's something crazy like a million dollars." she laughs and continues to braid Dawn's hair.

"Asher is closest spirit to Man in Moon," North explains. "He watches the world from the mountain. He might know where April is."

"They did mention that they'd need you, Sandy, if they wanted to break Pitch's control. Maybe we should meet up with them after we visit Mother Nature." Dawn says.