𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚜

★🎄˗ˏˋ 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒❝ chapter thirty-four ❞ (㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)˚˖𓍢ִ໋ 🎃 ✧˚

chapter thirty-four ❞ (㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)
˚˖𓍢ִ໋ 🎃 ✧˚.🦌⋆ ━━━ ⋆。°✩☃️ ✩°。⋆
❝ slow down, em

₊ ⊹🍂˚୨ "𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐆𝐎 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍' 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍," Bunny tips his cowboy hat lower, his hand resting on his colt.

Jack's lips pull into a smirk. He shifts his weight onto his left leg, the spurs of his boots jingling. "Well, it ain't big enough for the both of us." A tumbleweed rolls past, a hawk caws high above them in the beating sunlight of noon.

"Draw!" a little girl yells.

They both draw and fire, nerf bullets hitting each other in the chest. They both leap back behind chairs as their surroundings fade to North's workshop, firing more nerf bullets at each other.

One hits Jack's cheek and he falls over, a toddler girl with black hair and bright blue eyes leaps onto his chest. "Oh you got me!" he falls onto his back, groaning and rolling around as she laughs. "The light, it's fading." he reaches into the air dramatically.

"Alright, buck up." Bunny kicks him, pulling off his cowboy hat and shoving it over her head. It drops over her eyes, making her laugh again. "That's enough cowboying for today, hey, Emma?"

"Never!" Emma pushes the cowboy hat up so she can see. Jack laughs and sits up, holding her in his lap.

"Had'da be cowboys," Bunny shakes his head. "Could've been dinosaurs or princesses."

"You would've dressed up as a princess?" Jack gives him a look.

"You have a point."

"He's been having a lot of those recently," April smiles as she walks in, her green eyes gleaming. "I think something's wrong with him. Maybe having a kid made him smarter."