𝐱𝐱𝐱. 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎

★👻˗ˏˋ 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒
chapter thirty ❞ (㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)
˚˖𓍢ִ໋ 🕷️ ✧˚.🐇⋆ ━━━ ⋆。°✩🌻 ✩°。⋆
❝ cute

₊ ⊹🍂˚୨ "𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍?" Asher spins his matching pair of sai, perched at the front of the sleigh. They soar over the black, dying woods below, the wind moaning around them.

"I'll stay here with Dawn and Jamie," Tooth says, her dual swords hanging from her waist. She settles down next to Dawn and Jamie, who both smile at her.

"Sandy and I will take Pitch," Asher hops down to them. "North, you keep the forest spirits distracted."

"Tenko and I got April." Bunny says, and Tenko leaps up onto the step next to him, knudging him with her elbow. Bunny rolls his eyes.

"And Ivy─"

Asher looks over at her. She stands silently at the head of the sleigh beside North, looking over the forest. They were almost there. Her eyes narrow at the snow storm building up ahead.

"I've got Jack." she says.

Tooth flies up to her side. "Ivy, are you sure about this?"

Ivy turns to her and manages a smile. "I am. I can get through to him, I know I can."

Tooth squeezes her shoulder. "Be careful."

"Everyone," North catches their attention. "We're here."

Ivy moves to the back, where Jamie is sitting with Dawn. She takes his hand and smoothes down his ruffled hair. "Hey, Jamie." she smiles, and he returns it. "We're gonna be okay. Just stay here with Dawn and Tooth, they'll protect you."