𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒

SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE

Do not go further without reading this note.

Like I mentioned, I have a surprise for you all at the end of this chapter and I wasn't supposed to reveal it to you guys but I couldn't stop myself...

And this chapter is special, again it took me a long time to write this and this chapter is very very long but I have finally completed it.

So I would really like to see more votes and comments, that would make me feel appreciated and motivate me to write more and I would love to hear your thoughts on this story and this chapter.

Also, this chapter might seem confusing to some but it is an important chapter and I think you guys will like it.

And PLEASE, read the WHOLE CHAPTER  to understand the events shown on the screen properly.

Now you can proceed towards the chapter and I would hope to see your comments on the SURPRISE and on this chapter.

Do read the Authors's note.

Happy Reading...

════☠︎︎♛☠︎︎════⇠ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - 3 ⇢

════☠︎︎♛☠︎︎════
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ - 3

" ᵍᵃᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰʳᵒⁿᵉˢ "
════☠︎︎♛☠︎︎════

"Curse? What curse?" questioned Viserra in fear and nervousness.

"What was all of this?" Brandon snapped in anger and concern for his dear little girl.

The conquerors shared a look of worry and apprehension.

"What was that sister? Did you have that dream? Why did you not tell us?" Rhaenys hissed, glaring at Visenya

"Hold your tongue Rhaenys, I have not seen anything and did you not hear, by the time I had that dream, you were both long gone. And the next time you question me in such a tone or try to glare at me, you will not like the consequences." Visenya spoke in a low deadly tone which froze Rhaenys, Aenys and Maegor.

Aegon took a deep breath, "Vis-

"The same goes for you, Aegon. I might not say anything because you wear a crown, but everyone knows who actually does the work and who is the elder here. Seeing what our descendants have done to the women of House Targaryen makes me regret listening to you and Orys about honoring the Faith of the Seven, forgetting our Targaryen customs and the gods of Old Valyria.

I should never have put the crown on your head, brother. I should have taken it myself, as the firstborn. But my love for you blinded me. I am ashamed that I let you two treat me the way you did. First, you betrayed me, then you failed to show me the respect and credit I deserved. Used me for your benefit knowing you two can't get shit done and you even neglected my son, our son.