7

On the 30th of October, Vesper was caught up in her classes and she was trying to perfect her transfiguration of a racoon to a tea cup but found herself taken out of concentration as her seatmate, Madeline, bothered her

" How can you be so focused? "

" Why wouldn't I be focused Madeline, this is important for N.E.W.T "

" The delagations are coming Vesper!! Boys!! "

Of course that was what Madeline was focused on. She was so boy crazy, she was sure Lamampoas were flying all over her right now infecting her. She jokingly looked at Madeline and said.

" You're surrounded by Lamampoas " making the fellow blonde girl frown at her not knowing is that was an insult or not since unlike Aaron and Vesper, Madeline had poor short term memory and had no doubt forgotten that conversation.

" Thank you? "

Chuckling, she noticed Professor McGonagall make her way to them and went back to transfiguring her raccoon and getting a decent result, the professor gave a small smile to her whilst frowning at Madeline's monstrosity. Somehow she had managed to make a teacup but it was furry and and had a tail, squeaking away.

" I see Ms. Walker is in need of some help, Ms. Lovegood if you would. "

Snickering, she nodded at her and Madeline frowned calling her a show off and they continued to work on their raccoon tea cups until Madeline shot her hand up at exactly 30 minutes before their lesson ended alongside the Weasley twins. The three of them no doubt wanting to get out.

" Yes Ms Walker? "

" Well we are meant to end class 30 minutes early so "

Sighing at her best friend's antics, Professor Mcgonagall stared at the other students who were watching her eagerly waiting for her to dismiss them before she suddenly said.

" Fine you may go, but make sure to reach the entrance hall on time and NO PUSHING " she said seriously once she saw Vesper shove Madeline in jest and she looked at her professor apologetically before rushing to their dorms to put down their books and put on their cloaks.

Exiting the dorm room, she was pleasantly surprised to see Luna exiting hers at the same time and she called out her sisters name making her turn and smile brightly at her.

" Shall we go down together? "

" Sure lets go "

Walking downstairs with her younger sister, Madeline and Aaron, they made their way outside as their house leaders directed them into lines and Flitwick had kindly allowed Luna to stay with her older sister and her friends. Vesper found herself wondering how they would get here aloud.

" Maybe their coming here on broomsticks? " said Madeline in wonderment

" Not bloody likely France and Bulgaria are far " disputed Aaron

Glaring at Aaron for stamping over her ideas, he stuck his tongue out at her and before they could continue bickering they heard Dumbledore mention

“ Aha! Unless I am very much mistaken, the delegation from Beauxbatons approaches! ”

" Where? "

" Its a dragon! "

Vesper looked up in the sky in deep focus now. If they had somehow managed to tame a dragon to pull a carriage, she had to see it but she was disappointed to see about a dozen winged horses instead pulling a large house.

Landing on the ground in front of them, the door opened and suddenly the tallest woman Vesper has ever laid eyes on came out making her look at her with wide eyes. Even Luna who was unflappable in most cases seemed slightly surprised at the height of the towering woman. She couldn't hear what she was saying to Dumbledore but following her came out a dozen or so boys and girls. Yanking her sleeve, Madeline looked at her in excitement and whispered. " Boys! " making Aaron roll his eyes and Vesper smile in amusement at her best friend.