EXTENDED SUMMARY

Vesper Lovegood was a Lovegood who wasn't as much of a believer as her father and sister, she didn't quite believe everything her father said in the Quibbler and she even found some of the articles silly but she knew her family needed her support so she offered it readily. She was a person like that. Open minded and kind. There was only one person she didn't extend that kindness to and it was Fred Weasley.

She didn't know when her dislike for the older Weasley twin grew so deep, but she knew the initial dislike started after she got caught in a prank which resulted in her getting detention for a month as well because Snape had caught her with him and despite her repeated claims that she was just walking by, she was ignored and the red head did nothing to help her instead he opted to ask her if her hand was heavy because if it was he could help carry it.

To Fred Weasley however, Vesper Lovegood was like if a girl got picked up from his reverie. Having held feelings of attraction for the light blonde haired girl ever since he first met her on the train platform in their first year, he found himself lost over what to do about his new feelings and did what he did best. Behave like a ridiculous idiot. It seemed that was the wrong idea though and now the object of his affections did not even want to be in the same room as him. He found her anger endearing though so it wasn't complete loss.

Their relationship progressed like that for years and it seemed they would never see eye to eye until their sixth year happens and for some reason Vesper finds herself dreaming about Fred in ways that a person who dislikes someone shouldn't.