Chapter 3

"Jack" I whispered quietly to myself "This is not a good time." "I just wanted to apologize about what happened at school. I don't want to make you tell me because I respect you a lot. But if you ever need someone to talk to I'll always be here for you" he said.

Maybe Jack wasn't a typical high school boy. Maybe we could actually become friends. Maybe for the first time I could trust someone and tell them everything.

But maybe things will end up as they always do. He gave me a tight hug before walking out. I couldn't even say anything so I didn't. I just got in my bed and tried to fall asleep.

It was about 2:30am when my parents finally showed up. They were laughing and cracking jokes. They were drunk. I tried to go back to bed but I couldn't. I laid in bed until my alarm went off. Once I woke up I medianly went to my closet to change.

I picked out white lace shorts, a burgundy sweater which I rolled the sleeves up on, and burgundy vans. My hair was still straight from the day before so I just brushed it and left it alone.

Next was makeup, I did the same thing as I did the day before. I grabbed my backpack and left the house my bus came at it's usual time. I was dreading walking into school today.

Once I got into science Jack came strolling in looking hot as usual. "Hey would you want to sit with me at lunch today?" He asked smiling " would it just be us" I asked nervously. Yeah if that's okay with you" he said. "Yeah I would love too" I said smiling "I was hoping you would say that" he said that as he was laughing.

Class started a couple minutes after. Since it was only the second day of school none of the classes I had so far gave out homework. It was finally time for lunch.

Since we had the same morning classes we walked there together. I got a salad and Jack got some deep fried junk. "How could you possible eat that" I say while laughing. "I have no idea but it's good so it doesn't bother me" he says back.

For the rest of the lunch period we talked about basically everything. After lunch we both went our separate ways. At the end of the day Jack came over to my locker. "Her would you wanna come over after school" "Yeah of course" I respond smiling "Okay do you test me enough to drive you there" he laughs "Yeah I trust you I think" "Okay let's get going then" he responds.

We walked together to his car. I reach for the door handle but he slaps my hand out of the way opening it for me "Wow what a gentleman Gilinsky" he just laughs at my comment. It only takes about 5 minutes before we get to his house I mean mansion. "Are you famous or something" I say "No I wish" he responds laughing.

He walks over to my side of the car and opens the door for me. He flashes me his million dollar smile before closing the door behind me. "Are you hungry he asks?" "No not really thanks for asking though" I respond. He leads me up to me room.

In there we talked and I played him guitar which I have never done before. In the middle of the song I was playing my phone started to ring. It's my mom. "Im sorry I have to go" I say before running out of his room. "Don't you want a ride" he yells after me. "No I'm fine thank you for asking"

I yelled back while running out of the door. All I could think about was that I was screwed.