(Chapter 10)

"so what?" Charles glared at Max. max just sighs. "Charles are you okay?" Charles tenses at that question. "im fine max." the dutchman shook his head at the younger's response. "why would you need this stuff." Charles rolls his eyes at the dumb question. "go back to the room your staying in or something." Max just nods listening to him and leaving Charles on the sofa.

Charles was dreading the week ahead it was the Australia Grand Prix, he already had 2 people staying with him for the night but he didn't really care as he set up the simulator and started to race the Melbourne track. he was afraid of losing again its always his fault or something with Ferrari, he stayed on the sim race till about 2am dominating the track he felt as if it was enough for once and grabbed a blanket and headed to sleep on the sofa.

he fell asleep slowly but found himself in his race car, it was the crash from Monaco where he got to drive Niki Lauda's 1974 Ferrari, he crashed it into the wall and got yelled at by Mattia for crashing, he's glad Fred replaced him. he jolted awake from his nightmare after Mattia first raised his fist at Charles in a threatening matter, he felt like he couldn't breath as he heard footsteps coming down he saw Carlos sit by him and pull him in for a hug. "Breath Charles." he helped Charles breath properly again and asked him what happened. "nightmare about Mattia.." Carlos nods understanding how bad Mattia was towards the both but never knew how bad he was towards Charles. "thank you Carlos.." Carlos nods. "its 5 in the morning Charles, want to watch a film or something.?" the Monegasque nodded in agreement as another pair of footsteps was heard it was Max, the Dutchman asked is he could join which Charles nodded his eyes still puffy from crying he didnt mention a thing and sat in between Carlos and Charles meaning he was in the middle.

around halfway through Saw III, Max felt something on his shoulder, it was Charles. He looked over at Carlos for help but he had already left silently, he didnt want to wake the Monegasque so he moved them both in a comfortable position and fell asleep with Charles next to him on a sofa.

Charles woke up to his alarm set for 7am to pack for Australia. he felt someone next to him looking, it was Max, Charles felt heat rush to his face as he sat up and moved to turn off his alarm, he got up and headed to pack his bags ready for the flight he had with Carlos to Australia.