Yule Ball

• NSFW

Y/n Pov

Today was the day of the Yule Ball, I was so excited. I was in my chambers getting ready, everyone was in a great mood and I was over the moon to see Severus. Apparently he normally doesn't like attending the ball but as a teacher it's a requirement. 'Nothing better than making sure teenagers are not shagging in the carriages.' he said to me.

I bought myself a nice, simple black dress to wear. I paired it with a beige pair of heels and I did my hair up.

I was finally ready, although I thought I still had time, when I looked at the clock I saw I was 10 minutes late!I scurried down the halls as fast as I could and when I got there I searched for Severus

I scurried down the halls as fast as I could and when I got there I searched for Severus. He was in the corner with a glass of fire whiskey in his hand, he looked upset. I was walking up to him when he caught my eye, I chuckled as I saw his mouth gape open.

He looks so handsome, I can see he actually tried to make his hair nice this time, he had cufflinks on aswell and he scraped the big ass robe for today.

"You look absolutely ravishing my lady."

"Oh why thank you, my good sir."

He held onto my waist and looked into my eyes, soon we released eachother, remembering we are teachers and the children are around. I blushed profusely when I went over to the table and talked with Minerva. Her and I had formed a special bond over my time here in Hogwarts. She kept asking me what's up with Severus and I and she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Oh, stop it Minnie!"

"Is this your way of admitting you fancy the young lad, haha."

"I-..."

"That's what I thought, now go and dance with him."

"I... don't know how to dance properly."

"You don't? Well, Severus is a great dancer and an ever better teacher. You'll learn from him."

Severus Pov

I can see Y/n and Minerva at the drinks table, they are chatting and look like they're enjoying themselves. Me on the other hand is dealing with Dumbledore, telling me to go ask Y/n to dance. What if she says no? Then what do I do?

I'm not listening to the old hag, he can't force me to dance. I will admit I was rather good at it, but I didn't want to dance Infront of all these students. Later on he sends me out to the courtyard to check if any students are...what did he say again? Getting jiggy in the carriages? Oh, Merlin that man. I left Y/n for a bit and went out to do my job. While there, Karkarof, of course he had to be the one to find me.

"Severus! The dark lord is returning and you know it!"

"Oh, I don't know what your talking about."

I see a further carriage shaking and I run up quickly and get the two students out.