Downfall Of Umbridge

Severus Pov

I wake up to find Y/n no longer by my side. When I sit up after a few minutes she comes out of my bathroom in nothing but a towel, her hair wet from a shower. I watch her and smirk, only when she realises I'm awake she smiles and tell me "Good morning." I look at her, her words slipped right past me as I admire her beauty. She gives me a confused look and I blurt out a "Good morning, darling." She smiles again and starts getting ready for classes.

She comes out with some rather Muggle looking clothes for today. She normally wears Muggle clothing when she wants to feel comfortable, but barely wears it for teaching. She has on a plain grey long sleeved shirt, and some bage cargo trousers. She pairs it with some modern day trainers and does her hair in a mess bun.

I pull myself towards the bathroom and get ready myself, dreading for this school day to start. As always.

Going to to breakfast was done as usual. I couldn't help but notice that Harry and his friends were acting off lately. Well...they are a rather odd group in general.

As we sat at the table I held Y/n's hand, eating with the other. I never thought I'd be much of a hand holder in a relationship, but I love how soft and warm her hands are. I make sure she eats a decent amount before leaving to start the day.

*-*

Classes trudged on like normal, I was sitting with Y/n in our living area. She seemed very annoyed today so as an instinct I ask her.

"What's wrong? You seem rather... annoyed."

"I'm on my period."

She tells me, I have no clue what to do now. Yes I have been in relationships before and I have been in ones long enough for when they have their period. But the thing is that when women go on their cycle I find that they a quite scary. One moment they are depressed and sad, eating ice-cream in the bed not wanting to move, and the next thing they're all hot headed and want to smash things.

How am I supposed to keep up with that? I understand she's feeling annoyed today so I try my best not to push anything, not do anything that will make her more mad.

I was about to make the both of us some tea, but I get summoned by Umbridge. Dumbledore is currently in hiding, all because of Potter and his rotten group of friends. They made a so-called enforcement and decided to name it 'Dumbledores Army' without him even knowing. It should of been called Potter's Army because he was the one leading it, not the headmaster. Or formal headmaster.

Now he must take the blame for this stupid boys doing, leaving the rest of us in Umbridges hands. It's worse for staff than students, even though she has walls and walls of rules for them. All the paintings have been removed and replaced by her rules. Filch is running behind her like a lost puppy, and she has the nerve to say Y/n is the one doing that with me.

Who does she think she is?

I've been called to give her veritaserum for the soul reason to Interogate the students. I can only imagine the reason she wants me to go to her is to give her more. Fortunately for me, I'm all out of it now, so I don't have to help her.

"I need to go to Umbridge-"

"Again? Why? She's working the lot of us like dogs I tell you."

"She probably wants more veritaserum."

"For what?"

"To Interogate students."

"And you've been helping her?"

"I'm just following orders, love."

"Well I'm coming with you."

I can't stop Y/n, and I don't plan on it either. I don't need her lashing out on me, better be Umbridge than myself.