78

The BAR.

"So what are we having?" Raven asked Naomi

"We get to find out tomorrow. Hoping for a girl. Ma would be probably knocking me up my head right now that I'm pregnant" Naomi said smiling

The girl laughs as Madison just takes a sip of her wine.

"Well you know we all gone be here for you. And ready to spoil our next child. I think King got everything he asked for plus more" Eve said smiling

"Yes, please. No more shit" Raven said laughing

"Well the baby shower will be soon" Naomi said

"We got it. Let me get it together " Danny Said

"No you don't have to," Naomi said

"No, we don't. But we are" Eve Said smiling.

"Love yall," she Said

"We love you" Danny said Touching her stomach. She turns to Madison "So Madison I know me and you haven't really been able to talk about our friendship?" Danny asked as Madison almost choked on her drink.

Raven looks at both of them feeling awkward as hell knowing what happened between Madison and Quan..

"We can always catch up. But I'm always busy on selling these houses."

"Sounds like an excuse to me," Eve said

"Eve don't start," Madison said

"Who's starting? She's right. You ain't around like that unless...

"Unless what?" Madison said putting her drink down and raising her eyebrow.

"No not tonight" Raven said getting in front of Madison.

Madison nicely moved Raven so she could look at Eve "No Raven. Let her say what she has to say"

"Girl, you don't want me to now do you?"

Madison laughs "Are you trying to say I don't come around unless that nigga is around?" Madison asked

"Whoa. Okay, I don't think that's the case" Danny said looking at Eve.

"Icing on the cake huh Madison?" Eve said smiling looking at her.

"Bitch you mad or something? what's Tea?"

"The tea is. You came back not hanging with us and seeing how we doing. Nothing. Like we never knew each other" Eve said

"Eve don't even go there. I keep hitting you up. Do you reply? The fuck. Get out your feelings. Now with me and Danny. Yeah, maybe we do need to talk and catch up." Madison said

"So when?" Danny asked

"Text me and tell me when," Madison said

It became silent.

"Sooooooo... are we good?" Naomi asked looking at them.

"I'm always good," Madison said

The guys walk over.

"You ready?" Isiah asked Madison.

"Yes. Get me the fuck out of here" Madison said grabbing his hand and leaving.

"Damn, what's wrong with her?" Marco asked

"OH nothing," Raven said kissing him.

"Ready wifey?" Marco said smiling.

"You love that word huh?" She asked

He grabbed her waist wrapping his arms around her. "Love it. Let's go get son" He said.

3 hours later.

Isiah and Madison walk inside Isiah's condo. Madison took her shoes off going straight towards his room to shower as he took off his jacket. He waited until Madison was out of the shower to talk. 30 minutes later Madison gets out of the shower drying off. She began to lotion her body and brush her teeth. She through her robe over and checks herself out before leaving the bathroom. Madison walks into the living room and sees him sitting down on the couch in his boxers.

"Why you ain't come join me?" Madison asked

"We Need to talk," He said turning the TV off. "Sit," He said

"About what?" She said as she sat down.

"So what's up with you and Quan?"

"Isiah not right now," Madison said about to get up from the couch.

"Madison dont fucking play with me," He said becoming irritated. "I saw how the nigga looked at you when we walk in. How he TRIED to check a nigga. But he ain't know you were with me back than. Before him"'

"You really want to have this conversation?"

"Yeah, I do. Cause you were with me this whole fucking time. Lying to them about where you were and shit. You ran to me first before going to your brother. I was your first. Don't fucking play stupid."

"Baby. I'm not...

"So what? You back on that with him?"

"I...

"Think before you speak. I ain't playing Madison"

"Yes," she said looking down.

Isiah gets up wiping his face. "So go be with that nigga then. Fuck you here for?"

"Because you know I love you too. Like, stop acting stupid. I ain't never meant for it to go down. And I cut it off with him"

Isiah laughs. Madison gets up getting in his face.

"Don't act like you ain't know what was going down. I've told you already. And we ain't together for you to be mad. We rekindling us now"

"Who's stupid? You or me? Ain't with that. Yeah, I know what's sup. But I know you from the back of my head. And so do that nigga"

"So is this about him pressing you?"

"He tried. But a nigga can never press me. You know that. Why do you think you were with me back than? You knew I had it."

"I know that," Madison said

"So why don't that nigga know yet that I was first? That you loved me FIRST? HUH?"

"Cause he doesn't need to know Isiah. You are more important than him. Let him be mad. I don't want him. Just you" she said grabbing on his shirt

"Aye, I'm going to bed. Figure that shit out Madison" He said moving her hands walking away. "And you can sleep in the other room too"

"You serious?"

"Dead serious," He said slamming his door.