Chapter 1

I woke up and found out my family wasn't home. Guess they had to do something important. When I went to open the blinds I froze.

"What...the...fuck...." I said.

The "sunlight" outside was really the white light of the endless void that me and my house were in.

"Wow, (takes deep breath) ok. Let's think about this rationally. I could be hallucinating due to accidently drinking too much alcohol. Or maybe uhhh...yeaahhhhh...I got nothing." I said.

Pause of silence.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!! ITS LIKE A MICROSOFT PAINT BACKGROUND OUT THERE!!! NOTHING BUT A WHITE ABYSS!!!" I panicked.

I started hyperventilating and hitting the wall. Before I eventually stopped from the pain.

"Ow. Ow. Shouldn't have done that. Shit. (deep breath) Ok. Think of at least one positive. If my family isn't here, that means they should be back on Earth. That's good. I'm stuck in what looks like limbo, that's bad. The house still has electricity and plumbing, good. I have limited food and drink, bad. Oh boy this is not looking good," I realized.

Suddenly a plate of strawberry pancakes appeared on the table with a bottle of syrup. Oh, guess food isn't a problem. After breakfast I tried to make calls and send texts, but nada. (Sighs) might as well play some video games. Got nothing better to do. I grabbed my Switch but something was wrong with it. The only game available was Cult of the Lamb, which I didn't even own anymore.