- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 -

let the sky fall.

UQUIAM WAS MORE OF A rainforest planet than anything. Tropical trees grew pretty much everywhere, and where there weren't trees grew other forms of wildlife... Or waterfalls. It was quite the planet to be sure. It was rich with plants and creatures of all kinds.

Unfortunately, Uquiam also contained a wealth of precious metals, making it an ideal planet for the Separatists to have control.

However, it was Regina's goal not to let this happen.

As her shuttle landed on the surface of the excessively green planet, Regina glanced at her clone commander. He was giving his men orders. Regina knew she should be doing something but despite her best efforts she felt as if they didn't respect her. Which, of course, they probably didn't. Sure, they'd follow whatever orders she would give, but that didn't change how that acted or what they said about her. She had to gain their trust and respect, including Commander Blue's. And that was exactly what she intended to do.

After landing, Regina and Blue headed for the control room of the Republic base that they'd flown to, Regina set up camp. There, she received an updated debriefing of what was going on.

And it appeared that she was going right into the fray.

"We need to capture that base from the Separatists," Regina informed her second-in-command as they exited the control room. "It's imperative that we take that factory and base back from them."

Blue nodded, his face unreadable due to his green helmet being placed over his head. "I understand, General. Shall I gather the men?"

After a quick run-through with Blue of what she intended then to do, Regina led her clones to the east, in the direction of the opposing army. She could sense the place as they neared it. Seemingly, the location was seeping with Force energy, something Regina was curious about.

Upon arriving, Regina silently got her men into position before turning her attention to the factory that lay in front of her. Glancing up, the sky very much reminded her of the outside of the Geonosian factory that she, Anakin, and Padmé had wandered through on the trio's last big adventure.

"General, everyone's in position."

Blue's update shook Regina from her thoughts and she adjusted her focus to the mission at hand. Regina glanced at her second-in-command. He was focused on the mission, really in tune with what she had told him the plan was.

Regina jerked her head at the factory. "What are you thinking, Commander Blue?"

The clone's helmet covered his face, its green and black markings on the white of the helmet standing out. Though Regina couldn't see his features, she could sense his emotions. He was very cool, calm, just like always. It seemed that nothing could ruffle this man. He was like a stone wall.

"I'm thinking that we can take the factory," Blue finally informed her. "From what we know, there isn't a large number of droids inside." Blue was a man of few words but when he spoke, he was usually right. "I think we should go along with the plan," he concluded.

Though Regina didn't verbally answer right away, she nodded, her mind racing. The plan they'd discussed could definitely still work. It was worth the shot.

"Start sending them down."

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

Her lightsaber whirling, Regina sliced through another B1 droid, noticing how the sounds of battle were dying around her. As she glanced around the massive interior of the factory, she could see clones finishing off the remaining battle droids that were stationed to guard the premises. Bodies of droids and clones littered the floor, though the former had significantly more casualties than the latter. Even though the Republic's losses had been kept to a minimum, the sight of the men that had fallen hurt Regina. She knew it shouldn't have bothered her so much, they were clones after all, but it did nonetheless.