𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈: To You, From The Past

FIRST ACT.

It was once a belief that memory cannot be tampered with

It was once a belief that memory cannot be tampered with. Memory is hard rooted within fact; the perspective may differ, but the fact is there, and so is memory, lingering forever for the mind to remember.

But those history books were filled with false propaganda and those governments warped those days into sullied history — so slowly the belief turned into a widespread fear that there must be nothing preventing them from tampering with the memories of their own creations. And what the world once believed was disregarded; tossed away into abysses of oblivion.

They worked through their blood, sweat, and tears to craft the glories of their lives. Technological advancements ⎯ concepts, represented through a previously chosen human's blood and bone, each elected to represent a country. And all of the evils that those lab coats and blue masks had seen, they were as if they had never happened.

To you, from the past, I leave here one wish — don't make the same mistakes I did. I deserved to recognize sin, and we were to atone for it together as the years came and went.

But I didn't, and shimmering golden sun turned into crackling fireplace ashes, and all I did — was forget. We always did. We always will.

ACT ONE/THREE
COMMENCE