Chapter Ten: It's Not Over.

.~Aya~.

When we explained everything to Rin, we headed out to find Yuki and Ryou. Luckily, it wasn't very hard.

"Yuki! Ryou!" I called as we approached them.

"Aya Onee-chan!"

"How do we get out? We got everyone!"

"Hahahahahaaaa you think it'll be that easy!!!"

I slowly turned around, knowing what I was going to see. Sachiko was behind me, and she had a demonic grin on her face.

"If I let you leave, one of you needs to stay and die the most painful death!"

My heart sank. I heard Shiori start to cry.

"I'll stay." I said without thinking.

"No!" Mari screamed.

"I'll go." Katashi and Ryou said almost simultaneously. Rin grabbed his arm.

All of us got in to a heated argument about who would stay. This would be the most devastating decision of our life, or so I thought.

"GUYS!!!" Yuuki yelled. We all stopped arguing and turned to him. He looked over at Sachiko, who was smiling.

"I think their point is that if one of us stays, we all stay."

"Yuuki..." Shiori whispered.

"Yeah." Everyone agreed. Sachiko's smile disappeared.

Rin stepped in front of me and handed something to Sachiko. It was a picture frame.

As Sachiko saw it, she split in to two. There was one with a white dress. She looked confused.

"Mommy...?" She whispered.

"And this." She also handed her a black cat.

The 'good' Sachiko began to cry, and the original Sachiko disappeared.

Yuki and Ryou looked at us, and Tokiko appeared next to them.

"Hurry! The portal is open!" Ryou said to Yuki. She nodded, and everything went black.

------

"Aya!!! Aya!!! Aya we're back!!!"

I opened my eyes to a blank ceiling and the smell of soup. I sat up and saw Mari and the others. Katashi was smiling at me.

This was my apartment.

Rin and Rei were crying, and so was Shiori. Yuuki and Ryou were laughing with delight and I just smiled.

I knew there was going to be change. Things would get better.

Look Sachiko, your charm really did prove our friendship...
_______________________________________________________

[That's the end!!! Thanks for reading, and watch out for the second book!]