Chapter Four: Dreams

|Group 1: Katashi, Ryou, Amaterasu, Ken|

.~Katashi~.

"Ken... Why did you tell me to run and not help you?"

"MY KNEES!!! MY KNEES!!!"

"R-Rei-chan?! REI?!"

"No way in hell!!! I'm not leaving you!!!"

"Aah!!! Rin!!! W-what h-happened?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!"

"AYA!!! WHY?!"

"M-... Mari...? MARI?! MARIIIIII!!!!"

The voices all echoed in my head, and I could recognize almost every one. They were all death screeches from friends of the deceased. I woke up with a jolt.

"Katashi, you had us worried sick! You okay?" Amaterasu asked. I immediately realized we were in the girl's bathroom. I gasped and stood up, walking over to the first stall.

"Katashi?"

I opened the stall door and saw a noose rope with no body. Ken walked up behind me.

"He took Nakahara..." He whispered.

"What?"

"The zombie man who killed me... He took Nakahara to that room downstairs and cut her tongue out! Rei is there too!" He explained. Ryou's eyes widened.

"Let's go find their spirits." He said, and he ran out of the room.

"Ryoouuuu!!!" Amaterasu called, running after him. We ran after them.

"Ryou!!!" We yelled.

We stopped as we saw them standing in the hallway. Amaterasu had her arms wrapped around Ryou's neck, hugging him tightly. Ryou was crying quietly. We stepped back.

"This is... Awkward." Ken mumbled.

"Yep. But I trust her to make him feel better." I replied.

"Heh, she did the same for me."
_______________________________________________________

|Group 2: Aya, Shiori, Yuuki, Ai, Sayaka|

.~Shiori~.

"She has lost a lot of blood, but I think she'll be okay..." Ai said. That was the most she had ever spoken to us.

"Good..." I sighed with relief. If she died, what would we do?

"Will she be able to go on?" Yuuki asked. I punched him in the arm.

"Yeah, probably. She needs to rest though..." Ai replied. Sayaka smiled.

"Aiiiiiiiiiiiii, you're so cute in work modeee!!!" She squealed, making Ai seem uncomfortable.

Yuuki chuckled and I started laughing.

"Is there something going on I don't know about?" I asked between laughs.

"Nooooppeee!" Sayaka replied, giving us that huge smile of hers.

"Sayaka..." Ai mumbled, clearly embarrassed.

"Love youuuu!!!"

[Hah... That right there was what my friend says to me all the time when I'm angry at her. XD]

"Kobayashi, you seem to admire Tanaka very much." I said with a giggle.

"Yep!" Sayaka chirped, wrapping her arms around Ai's neck from behind.

"Sayaka, stop!" Ai yelled. Even though she sounded angry, I could see a smile forming on her lips.

"Hahaaa, love you too!"
_______________________________________________________