Chapter Nine: Final Soul

|Group 2: Aya, Katashi, Shiori, Yuuki, Rei|

.~Aya~.

When we sat down, my stomach stopped hurting. I was glad, because me crying made Mari cry.

[Here it comes...]

Right as we all started talking, Mari sneezed. I looked at her and saw snot running down her shirt, and I started laughing like a maniac. Rei, Yuuki and Shiori were literally rolling on the floor with laughter, and Katashi started laughing too.

"Holy shitttttt!!!" Rei said between laughs.

"What the hell, Nakahara..." Katashi said simply.

"Marrriiiii, where's your handkerchief!!!" I yelled.

"I lost it!" She said with a giggle. She sniffed, and all the snot went back up her nose.

"Ewwww!" Shiori and I whined. Katashi, Rei and Yuuki just kept laughing.

"Hahaaa..." Mari laughed awkwardly.

This is how she is. Damn, I wish she could have been back sooner...
_______________________________________________________

|Group 1: Amaterasu, Ryou, Ken|

.~Amaterasu~.

"Amaterasu... I can't..." Ryou mumbled, grabbing my arm. I turned to him, and right when I saw his facial expression, I knew he'd seen Rin.

"You can't what?"

"I killed her! I can't go near her! I don't want to hurt her again..." He said, and he ran off, probably back to the others. Ken gave me a confused look and we turned to Rin, who was frowning.

"Rin, how are you still non-vengeful?" I asked.

"Because I knew Ryou never wanted to hurt me... And plus, I wasn't afraid to die. I dealt with the pain... And I was fine." She explained. I nodded and walked closer to her.

"But what are you doing back?" She asked.

"We came back to save you all."
_______________________________________________________

|Group 2: Katashi, Aya, Rei, Yuuki, Shiori|

.~Katashi~.

As we were all chatting, I saw that Aya was getting paler by the second. I thought it was just my imagination, but when her eyes got droopy, I decided to ask her what was wrong.

"Aya, are you okay?"

"I think.. I feel nauseous though." She replied, turning her head the other way.

"She lost a lot of blood. She'll be okay though." Rei whispered to me. I nodded, unsure whether or not I should doubt Rei.

Mari tugged on my sleeve."Tsukuda-kun... Did you hear that...?"

"What?"

"That noise. It sounded like heavy footsteps... Was it that zombie man who took my tongue when I died?"

I stared at her."What... What do you mean?!"

"He cut out my tongue when I died!"

I looked at the doorway and saw the zombie man. My eyes widened and I grabbed Aya's hand. She looked towards the door and everyone else did too. Rei screamed.

He groaned and walked closer.
_______________________________________________________

.~Aya~.