Chapter Five: Second Revival

|Group 1: Katashi, Amaterasu, Ken, Ryou, ...|

.~Katashi~.

We headed back to the basement to find Rei's spirit. Ryou's wound had stopped bleeding, so we were able to move quick.

"Hopefully the man isn't there." Ken said as we ran. I nodded in agreement.

We reached the door, and my heart started racing. As soon as I looked through the door, I saw why. Rei's spirit was standing in the corner. Her stomach was torn open, and her eye was a bloody hole. She grinned an unearthly smile as she saw us.

"Rei!" Amaterasu called.

"Shizuki!" The rest of us called.

"Hahahahahahahahaaaa!!!" Rei laughed maniacally. I scowled.

"Think about everyone you've made grieve, Rei!!! We miss you!!!" Amaterasu yelled, moving closer to her.

Rei's body slowly turned from a flame red to a glistening blue.

"Damn, she's really good at this..." Ken mumbled, smiling.

"Amaterasu...? Kimura...? What are you all doing here...?" Rei whispered, looking over at us.

"We came back to revive you!" Amaterasu explained, smiling at her. Rei gasped. I walked over to them and chanted the charm Aya taught me.

As Rei's body slowly turned back to normal, so did her injuries. The only thing visible was a bruise around her eye.

When she was completely normal, I saw tears running down her cheeks. Tears of happiness. Ryou was smiling, and so were Ken and I.

"Where is everyone else?" Rei asked after a while.

"Aya, Shiori and Yuuki are exploring around with three girls we found. Nakahara and Okawa are the last two we need to get back." I explained.

"They're dead...?"

"Yes."

"Oh..."

Ryou looked at us."But we're going to find them now. Come on! Faster the better."
_______________________________________________________

|Group 2: Aya, Shiori, Yuuki, Ai, Sayaka, Naoki, ...|

.~Aya~.

"So that dream was just like a flashback?" Shiori asked after I explained my dream.

"Yeah, and a lot of it even took place that morning."

"That's... Strange."

I nodded and looked up at Yuuki, Ai, Sayaka and Naoki. They were chatting pretty loudly, and I could clearly hear every word they said.

"We have one more friend we're missing, Fijiuka Sayuri. Since we go to an only girls school, well... We don't have any boys." Sayaka explained or Yuuki.

"Well, we came with ten when we came here. You're lucky nobody that you know of is dead, and you have a minimal amount of people." Yuuki responded. Sayaka smiled.

"Speaking of which," I interrupted,"When we find your other friend, you guys need to go home. And we will be back shortly after."

"We aren't going to leave without you!" Naoki said confidently. Sayaka nodded in agreement.

"It's dangerous here. Do you still have the pieces of your charm?"

.~Flashback~.

"Aya... You could have escaped with your charm if Yuki-chan hadn't saved you. Just repeat the ritual... Backwards..." Mari mumbled in her scratchy voice. Her neck must have been very squished.