Dramatic entrance

I wake up in a state of confusion, my body aching from a brutal fall. My eyes open to a sky tinged with red, framed by a mysterious pentacle. Every fiber of my being screams in pain as I struggle to recover from the violent impact on the hard, cold ground. Slowly regaining consciousness, I incredulously realize that I am looking at my new body through the nearby window.

A sigh of relief escapes my lips as I notice the familiar details composing me. They respected my preferences, my style. Clad in a red and black pin-up dress, adorned with delicate lace and a swirling petticoat, I feel almost grateful despite the confusion reigning within me. My feet are encased in shiny black ballet flats, my long striped socks adding a playful touch to my appearance. And there, draped over my shoulders, my favorite red leather jacket, faithful companion to so many adventures, bearing witness to who I am.

I take a deep breath to calm the frantic beats of my heart as I strive to rearrange my tousled, light brown hair, now framing my transformed face. The contemplation of my new form, part-cat, part-human, leaves me in awe despite the lingering, throbbing pain in my body. My large black ears, my undulating cat tail, my gleaming fangs, and sharp claws... Every detail of my metamorphosis fascinates, terrifies, and marvels me all at once.

However, amidst this whirlwind of conflicting sensations, a thought strikes me like lightning. My necklace! My precious necklace, laden with memories and meanings, seems to have vanished in the twists and turns of my transformation. A shiver of anxiety runs down my spine as I embark on a frantic quest to find this object dear to my heart, a flicker of hope wavering in the darkness of the unknown that surrounds me.

I nervously scan the surroundings, my eyes falling upon an abandoned bag not far from me. A glimmer of hope lights up in my heart as I hurriedly approach, hoping to find answers to my questions. My trembling fingers open the bag, and to my great surprise, I discover my own belongings inside. A sigh of relief escapes my lips as I eagerly seize my necklace, my precious necklace, finally found.

Without further ado, I put it around my neck, immediately feeling a sense of completeness wash over me. It's as if a part of myself that had been lost in the chaos of my transformation has finally been found.

I ponder the next steps for my new life, my thoughts swirling in my head as I leave the alley and venture into a bustling avenue teeming with demons. My eyes, once a deep brown, have taken on a crimson red hue, a change that, despite its unsettling nature, feels oddly welcoming to me. I can't help but smile briefly as I reminisce about the colored contact lenses I used to wear in my past life to achieve this effect, an irony of fate that amuses me.

I stop in the middle of the avenue, letting my thoughts wander toward the uncertain future that now awaits me. I am alone, without guidance or knowledge of this infernal universe surrounding me. To begin with, I must learn to navigate this new environment, to avoid the traps and dangers that lie ahead. But what to do next?

Suddenly, screams shatter the relative calm of the street, coming from an adjacent alley. My heart races as I hear a stranger pleading for freedom.

Stranger: "Val! Let me go! I don't want this."

Val: Oh, Angel Cake. I love it when you resist~

Angel: Val! No.

Determined to intervene, I grab a nearby stone and hurl it with all my strength towards the assailant.

Me: "Hey! You scumbag! He told you to let him go!"

My voice echoes in the alley, filled with contained fury. My heart pounds as I brace myself for the reaction from this individual named Val.