We Fumbled Harder Than Peter Parker's Marriage.

Disclaimer: The following is a non-profit, fanbase series. Percy Jackson and the Olympians; Heroes of Olympus; Trials of Apollo; Kane Chronicles and Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard are owned by Rick Riordan. Spiderman or any concept of him are owned by Marvel Comics and Sony Entertainment. Please support the official releases.

As I fought Typhon in the throne room and Percy and the others are working to stop the ritual, the battle rages on outside. Festus is out with the main forces and pushing back the monsters from advancing. As for Leo, he's still dealing with Scorpion and his men by himself with his latest prototype.

In case you want to know why Leo created his own suit of armor like Iron Man, it's basically like this: Leo designed a suit of armor that he greatly was inspired by Iron Man. The reason for that is mostly because his daughter loves Iron Man. Plus, he hates to feel like the weakest link in the group. So he thought of ideas on how he can use his flame-combustion ability in a more effective way. Training is one thing, but it wasn't enough. He needed to find a way to enhance his flames. Then he thought of an idea; what if, instead of using the flames as a weapon; why not use it as a source of energy. Thus, he began his attempt to create such a suit that's capable of harnessing his flames. He used Celestial bronze; Imperial Gold, etc. In the end, he managed to create the first prototype but never got the chance to test it.

Until now...

Leo fires another beam at another monster, leaving only Scorpion.

"Ready to give up?" Leo asked as he aimed his... I guess their repulsors? I mean, the laser is really his pressurized heat. Honestly, Leo's genius can be frightening, but in this situation it may turn the tide.

Scorpion, however, was not worried; in fact, he's laughing.

"Aw, look at the little mechanic, all grown up and ready to save the world. If only mommy was here to see you."

Leo was silent and since he had his helmet on, you couldn't really see his expression. But you know Scorpion touched a nerve there. Leo powers down his repulsors and charges at him with his suit.

POW

I threw a nasty blow to Typhon's face. But man, this guy is relentless.

"Seriously, what are you made of?! Punching you feels like I'm punching a brick wall or a Nokia."

Look it up, Nokia phones were once sturdy. Even stopped a bullet from killing a man. Ugh, Sam's taste in jokes really influenced me. I'm sorry.

Anyways, Typhon tried to grab me but I dodged and fired a web at his arm, hoping to bind him. Oh how the tables turned; instead, he used my web and pulled me towards him. He grabbed me and slammed me to the ground, hard. The whole room rumbled and the floor started to crack and break apart. Typhon and I fell down to the floor underneath but I was able to escape from Typhon's grip.I groaned in pain, "Apparently, not even the throne room for the gods could hold your weight."

Typhon growls in frustration, "Do you ever shut up?!"

I chuckled, "Aw, what's wrong? Is this little mortal girl too much for the big bad monster god?"

Scorpion is quick on his movement. He has been dodging many of Leo's attacks and blasts.

However, Leo was not letting him out of his sight. He fires a blast right in front of the Scorpion, stopping him in his tracks and charges him from above.

WHAM

Leo grabs him by the neck as Scorpion lays on the ground, gasping for air. As this was happening, The barrier that surrounded Olympus is starting to return to normal.