chapter 7

Taehyung/Daddy POV

I knew that she wore that bikni to seduced me and I have already planned that I am going to make move and make her mine. Her one step given me an opportunity.I had planned everything when we started planning for Hawaii trip. I had stopped to sleep with any one when I got to know my plan is working and rose is slowly coming to my web where I can trapped her for her whole life.

When I was adopted her my only goal was once she completed her 19th birthday I will take all her money left by her father for her but after sometimes her innocence made magic on me. slowly she became important part of my life My Princess. I know that I want her only for her money but also getting s*x from her it's not bad.

I had seen her becoming a beautiful women from baby to teenager. she letting me do anything with her and her submission want me to never let her go. I am only 30 years but I never wanted any girl in my life. They only want your money and spread their legs because you have money. But Rose is different because I am the first one for whom she spreads her leg and I am making sure I am the last one. She is only my s*x toy and I don't like share my things.

I want heir and I know she will give me happily but I never wanted to start s*x with her before eighteen but I had to take move because her school's boys started courting on her and may be my plan will failed so I decided I will make move now and make her mine for forever.

I always wanted a women who devoted only for me and I know rose is only women who can satisfied me and after f*****g her I don't think so I am able to leave her.

Earlier I was planned after getting her money I will send her for he study to out of country and make sure she will never returned back and if I needed I will kill her. But everything changed when she started seducing and her innocence movement made me want to keep her in trap for whole life.

From last 6 month I have fantasy how I am gonna f**k her and play with her body. Her t**s are my favorite. I didn't get enough of them. I always wanted to suck them when she is in gym working out with me in her gym bra. I wanted to open the zip of her bra and play with breasts and suck her t**s till it get sore with my assault and finally I can do all things with her consent.I have planned our night at beach house. I have got a good cabin with all arrangements and I am gonna enjoy all my moment with my princess. this trip I want to make her pregnant so she can't ever leave me and baby bind her with me forever and also have my heir with me.

"You will gonna love this princess" internally saying to myself I left for the hotel.

Comment and vote ❤️