chapter 13

"Yes princess, I am also starving but for your asshole" he said with chuckled.

"Daddy" I almost yelled at him. I don't know how much he wants to f**k me.

"Ok ok breakfast is already ordered. I am going to take" he said finally leaving my p***y. When his d**k come out from p***y. It was fully mixed with our come and some come also leaked from my p***y where he put his hand to stop from leaking.

"What are you doing daddy" I asked still my legs are spread and he is sitting in the space.

"I want you get pregnant and I don't want my come out of your p***y" he said looking into my eyes. His eyes still filled with lust.

"Daddy why didn't you get enough of me" I asked

"Princess, I didnt have laid from last six to seven months and when I taste your p***y I feel like teenager who didn't have ever seen or taste p***y. But your p***y is first teenager p***y I tested. So it's simple I'm crazy for you" he said still cupping my p***y.

"Daddy you are going to same at home like f*****g me evey time when you get time with me" I asked arching my p***y more in his plam.

"Yes princess, I will make time for you every day and I won't allow you to sleep without coming atleast five times on my d**k" he said with smirked and I blushed.

"Princess go take bath and I will bring our breakfast" he said standing from the bed not before pushing his one finger in my p***y penetrated his finger for few minutes in my p***y then removing it and taking it in his mouth.

"This is my breakfast princess" he said and left from the room to bring our breakfast.

I went to bathroom and take hot bath and within few minutes I will back to room where daddy have already setup our breakfast in bed. He was naked while I was wrapped in towel only.

"Come Princess" he said Patting his lap.

I went near him and sat on his lap and he inhaled my freshly wash hair.

"You smell amazing princess" he said and his hand started to remove towel from my body.

"Now sit properly princess so I can feed you"He said sitting in Indian style and taking me his lap my front was showing his chest my leg on his side of his hips.

"Baby stand up little bit" he said putting his hand on my waist lifting me little bit and putting my p***y on his hard d**k and setting me in his lap where his d**k on my p***y and my hand on his neck for support.

"That's the best way to sit princess" he said taking pancake from the plate and putting in my mouth.

"Eat princess" he said and his one hand warm hand touching my cold bare back.

"It's yummy daddy" I said chewing my pancak.

I was hungry like hell.

I finished all the breakfast where daddy eat little bit from my mouth and I feed him.

"You were really hungry princess" daddy said giving me warm milk.

"Yes daddy now I feel full" I said

"you are still full with my d**k" he said thrusted little bit.

"Daddy first let me drink, Then f**k me" I said taking milk at my mounth.

"Sure princess" he said putting his one finger in milk and rolling them on my n*****s.

"you drink your milk while I'm going to drink mine" he said when took one t**s with little milk on them and started sucking like baby.

"Ohh daddy your dirty talks" I said taking little sip of milk.

"Now it's taste sweet on your t**s" he said doing same with other n*****S.

"I want to taste your milk and honey together princess" he said lifting me from his laps and sleeping me in bed and spread my leg and dig his face between my leg.

He started licking and sucking my clit and time to time he slightly bite on my soft flesh.

"Daddy I am comming" I said and come hard in his mouth.

to time he slightly bite on my soft flesh.

"Daddy I am comming" I said and come hard in his mouth.

"I had my one of the best breakfast" he said and I started to catch my breath.

I to have best breakfast "daddy said and I blush blush blush

Wan I was busy in blushing daddy said something

"Princess it's time for our visit new place" he said taking my hand.

Comment and vote ❤️