chapter 33

meanwhile in yn's best friend home

"What the fuck you send the love letter to yn sam I told you not to do anything we are on a mission to save yn for Mr kim taeyhung "

Yn's best friend kim jinna said to her cousin sam who loves yn too much.

"I know but I just wanted to give him a warning and no about our plan to save yn for Mr kim taeyhung " sam said

"We have to save yn before she gets pregnant by his child or he will get chance to manipulat her on name of the child " jinna said

"We will tell her about his dark side and the evil plan of taking yn's all property  and use her for just to give birth to a child and then to lock her in the house as his slave "  jinna said 

"they are coming back soon after they landed on Korea we will kidnapped her for him and the I will marry her" sam said

"Don't daydream about marriage with her and focus on the plan" jinna said

In Iceland

Doctor is checking yn and taehyung is waiting of report because he is sure that yn will be pregnant

After sometime later doctor said

Yn POV

"Hello Mrs kim" I saw same doctor who was visited us last time.

"Hello Doctor" I replied. I was in Daddy's arms.

"May I know what happened to you this time" She asked looking us.

"We saw blood during our s*x" He said before I can say anything and he told her like it's not big deal. I got red due to embarrassment.

"Ok" She replied looking at me and I nodded.

"Mr kim can I check her, Please wait outside" Doctor said

No, I want to stay here with her" He snapped her like she is asking him to leave his billions of deals.

"Please go, I can handle d..j..Hubby " I called him whatever come in my mind at the moment. First time I called him with other name.

"Baby.." He was surprised first but after nodded

"He loves you alot" Doctor said when daddy close the door.

"Yes.." I said and Blushed.

"Are you still bleeding" She asked and shook my head in No.

"Please open your legs .I need to check Mrs kim" She said wearing her gloves.

You need to see" I asked hesitate

No-one ever see me except daddy.

"I need to check and know why did you bleed" She said and I spead my leg little.

"Did you guys had rough s*x" She asked and I nodded.

"Your v****a is swollen and complete red with marks" She said removing her gloves. My ear became red.

"It's Ok.. It's normal" She said while opening her bag putting some medicine and cream on table.

"Take it after dinner and use cream it will heal you" She said and opened door.

"Mr Welton, She is alright, Just little swollen. I have given medicines to her and I suggest you do your activities in gentle manner her skin is sensitive. That's the reason is bleeding and if you want to more clarify please visit hospital" She replied all unasked question of daddy.

"Ok thank you doctor" Daddy said coming to bed

"Nicolas, Send doctor to the citi" He said one of the guard.