Prologue

🔞

"Come out, now... Mhm?" I seducely asked as I gently beg the girl who's hiding in my bathroom now.

"Fuck you! H-hinding-hindi mo a-ako mahahawakan!"

"Artemis, baby... I'm not playing here."

I know she's fucking trembling now, but I don't hella care, fuck, I need to satisfy my self, I'm already horny.

Besides, she's the only one who can make me pleasure by her moans.

"T-tama na! G-gusto ko lang naman m-mag resign!" She answered. Trying to fight her struggling from talking.

My eyes darken upon hearing that from her. I didn't responded, and just walked towards where my spare keys are.

I get the key of my bathroom. Without any further words, I opened it using the key.

Her eyes widened when the door revealed me. She was trembling as she's sitting on the floor.

I smirked as I watch how scared she is right now. I removed the stilleto's I'm wearing before walking near to her.

I kneeled infront of her as I gently touched her jaw that made her more shake in fear.

"Sshh... I will not let you resign." I calmly said.

Before she could even talk, I aggressively sucked and licked her lips. I bite her lower lip so I can enter my tongue.

I smiled between our kisses when I felt her lips responding on my kisses. Without cutting this sensation of ours, I gently but aggressively stood her up through her shoulder.

She's crying... but she's pleasuring me with her lips.

I pushed her on my bed that made her back bounce. With her ripped clothes that was caused because of me... Mas lalo ko pa iyong pinunit.

"Madamé!"

I just gave her an innocent yet full of lust smile.

"After pleasuring me last night, don't expect me to let go of you." I whispered before sitting on her tummy as I pushed her when she's about to stand up through her chest.

"I was drunk! I don't know what I'm doing!"

"Remember when you fucking sucked and licked every part of my body last night? As I did the same with you... can I experience it again?" I seductively asked. Totally ignoring what she said before that.

She can't blame me... she let her self had connection with me last night... Though I didn't push her, I just let her. I didn't expect her to make me creampie how many times yesterday night... or should I say midnight?

"Bastos! Pakawalan mo na ako–"

"Sshh... If you don't want, then let me do it to you."

I hold her two wrist as I pinned it on my bed, head level of her. Using my tongue, I wipe her tears, I don't care about its taste.

But I just make her face more wet... I saw how she glared at me that made me giggled.

"This is raping, madamé!" She said as she's trying to let go of her self on me.

"Mhm? You think?"

All I can see in her eyes was mixture of lust, and fear. Mas nangingibabaw lang ang takot niya.

I scoffed when she didn't respond anymore. I fix my posture better, enough to bend my body to have a better position on her neck.

I leaned forward towards her neck and started ravishing it. Unlike others, they're starting with a gentle and slow move... but not me.

Thank you to my boys because they taught me how to do this.

"Mhmm– Ahh..."

"That's it, moan my name, darling. Fucking moan my name." I cheered her as I move my finger in her hole in and out.

Bawat tagaktak ng pawis naming dalawa ay siyang pagsabay ng katawan niya sa daliri ko.

After giving hickeys every corner of her soft skins... I started eating her pussy earlier, and now I'm already fucking her. Both fully naked.

I'm still on the top of her, medyo may angat lang so I can support my arms and hands on her bottom.

"S-shit! Aaahh! M-more... Please..." She begged as her eyes were emphatically closed.

"D-do y-you want me to enter one more?" I seductively said. Katulad niya ay humihingal na rin ako.

She tiredly nodded her head, so I did.

"AAAHHH!" She aggressively moan when I did what she wanted in her hole. I didn't give her pussy the chance to adjust for my fingers, I started moving it fastly like what she begged for me earlier.

"Aaahhh! S-sarap! Mhmhhmm.... Yes– yes!"

I smirked when I heard that delicious word coming from her mouth. She's gripping my elbow hardly to have a support on it.

Patuloy pa ring sumasabay ang bawat galaw ng bewang niya sa daliri kong nasa loob niya.

Raping, huh?

I kissed her jaw, until I felt her juice on the tip of my fingers, so I moved faster.

"Aaahhh– Oohhh! A-ayoko– NAAAA!!! Aaaahhh!" She moaned, and at the same time, she squirted together with her white cream.

Note that she's still virgin... I took her virginity.

When she finally let it out all, I removed my fingers in her. I sat on her tummy again, fully weighing my weight on her. She was about to close her eyes but I pinched her waist that made her groaned in annoyance.

I giggled, before licking the fingers I inserted in her, as she watch every movement of it in my tongue.

"Now, do you still want to leave me?" I asked after I removed my fingers in me.

She immediately shook her head, not giving her self a second to think.

"I hate you for manipulating me, Vester." She said, almost whispered.

"And I love you for choosing to stay, province girl."

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I did publish this so I can remind my self what stories I need to finish... So I can't promise my self to update day and day.😗