Chapter Three

Several staff members were in the halls cleaning and polishing furniture and paintings. Tapestry filled the halls, each a bright and vivid color. Mostly yellows, blues, reds, purples, and whites. When the three of them walked threw the halls of the bright and vivid castle, Nameless thought to herself. 

'Did father know I was to be chosen? if so how? I just showed up for the first time to this thing and here we are? I have been chosen, there is no changing it.' 

Having a small smile while thinking about how her father still took care of her. Her mind went to her mother, frowning, she remembered how her mother was before his death and how she changed after his death. She was once so caring and so happy, now she was nothing more than an alcoholic. The king and queen looked at Nameless in confusion.

"Nameless my dear, is everything alright?" Queen sora rubbed Nameless's shoulder,

"Just...thinking." Nameless said as she glanced away from the Queen,

"About?" she asked turning her head towards herself

"Its-Its nothing really..." Nameless assured, 

Queen Sora looked troubled, "are you sure? I don't want you to be scared or anything. More or less of you mother." Her look had disgust and distaste towards Nameless's mother. 

Nameless first looked a little confused at the queens words before sighing and looking into the queens eyes with truth, "Nothing is wrong, I promise I am just...surprised and shocked."

Queen Sora smiled as she pulled nameless closer to her, King Trex walked over to Nameless's left and stood there. 

As the queen and king follow the two staff members leading them threw a bustling castle, and threw the large and lavish throne room, as they arrive at a door. The king and queen smile and thank them as they walk nameless to a door that leads to a tower. 

"Your room is at the very top. there should be a change of clothes up there for you already. Welcome to your new home Nameless." Queen Sora smiled as King Trex hugged her to his side.