𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Paddle Field Earth

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

THE ATMOSPHERE WAS QUITE tense inside of the girl's side of the cabin. With Priya training Millie despite still being upset with the girl dropping out on yesterday's challenge. Priya's eyes narrowed as she watches Millie walking around with a blind fold on, "Avoid my broom strikes!" Priya sternly advises as she clenches onto the broom, "You need to really focus. You need to see with your ears!"

Millie couldn't help but smile at this, "If you wanna go to med school, you should know that's impossible." She jokes. Priya giggles at this but then stops, glaring at her, "Stop joking around and focus!" Priya demands as she then hits Millie with the broom, bonking her head. "Ow!" Millie yelps, "Okay! That's enough of that!" Shouted Millie as she then rips off the blind fold and holds onto her head.

Priya's glare hardened, "No! You can't just stop training and give up on challenges whenever you want!" She scolds, "I'm trying to transform you into an invincible goddess that can never be hit! A force of--"

"Hey!" Julia's voice interrupts, causing Priya's eyes to widen out of surprise and accidently hit Millie with the broom. "Hey!" Millie hissed, resulting to Priya hitting her again accidently, apologizing profusely, "It's okay..." Millie trails off, "I'm getting used to it."

Julia then clears her throat, having their attention now, "And back to me!" Julia smirks, placing her hands on her hip, "So! A three-person alliance is better than a two-person alliance, and since I will not be working with Bowie and Y/n, I'm here to team up with you two!" Julia asserts, raising her brow convincingly.

Millie glares at the influencer, "Do you really think we'd let you join our alliance--"

"You're in!" Priya beams interrupting Millie, who's eyes widened, "What?!" Millie exclaims as she then drags Priya away from Julia, much to the influencer's dismay and began to whisper lowly, "What are you doing?! Julia can't be trusted!" Millie scolds, "It's bad enough Y/n is also involved in this alliance, now her?!" She adds, recalling when Priya had mentioned their small deal during the "Capture the skull" challenge.

"I know but think it through," Priya trails off while whispering, "If our alliance got targeted, they vote off the person they like the least! And since Y/n isn't technically apart of the alliance and will most likely vote with Bowie, that will be Julia!" Priya explains, giving Millie a nervous smile. In which she smiles back, "Okay, okay! I get it!"

|| Confessional ||
Priya:

"PLUS, JULIA WILL ACTUALLY compete instead of chickening out!" she exclaims, "Did you see her eat that tapeworm! She may be evil, but she's determined!"

||||||||

THE THREE GIRLS WERE now outside hiding behind a bush, discussing about their potential alliance. "Eight campers left! And alliance of 4 can control who gets eliminated next!" Priya encouraged. Millie raises her brow next to her, "Why not just get Y/n? Her inclusion can really help step up this alliance!" Millie questions.

Only to get a scoff from Julia, "Are you kidding? With how close she is with Bowie, there's no way she'll leave him for us." Julia points out, "We'll only convince her if we need her vote. Besides, we need someone who'll do what we say but isn't smart enough to feel that they're just being used." Julia's eyes wandered for a bit but then lands on the soda obsessed boy, her eyes narrowed as a smirk forms on her lips, "Hello there!" She grins, seeing Zee poking his belly button.