Chapter 63

Lucy stood up holding her head.

Lucy: "Ugh, my head is spinning around in circles. I may puke. I'd roll out of the way if I were you Cana... Cana?"

Lucy looked towards Cana and saw that she was down on the ground and wasn't moving.

Lucy: "Hey, are you alright? This isn't funny, you have to get up... ah..."

Lucy collapsed to the ground finally. Wendy and Carla were sitting on the ground while Happy was wobbling about. Ren laid down on the ground.

Wendy: "My vision is getting blurry. I'm so tired...?"

Happy: "I don't want a fish so I know it isn't hunger, so why is my head spinning? I can't go on I'm done for..."

Happy fell over and Wendy collapsed.

Carla: "We've all lost our magic power... there's nothing we can.. do..."

Carla fell to the ground as well.

Yu: "I...need to stay awake..."

Yu slowly started to get to his hands and knees while holding makarov on his back, The rapid loss of magic power in his body tired him out quickly to his knees, focusing on staying awake for as long as possible, until he fell to the ground, until he close his eyes as he fall into a deep sleep.

Everything was dark just like the last time when facing Zero on the last mission, as he floated to the void footsteps was being heard, revealing to be the founder king.

Mystic: "your scarlet hair friend is facing the one who cause your magic to drain, so wait a little longer our descendant."

"You know you could've wake him up in person founder."

The founder king turned around to see the 13th king and with him was  a man with thinly armored with multiple wings. In his hands was the sword of the wise.

Mystic: "this boy has a lot a potential, but a lot to learn

Mystic: "this boy has a lot a potential, but a lot to learn."

13th: "agreed."

Wise king: "founder, he cross path with the black wizard Zeref."

Mystic: "I know, but not just Zeref... but "him" as well, it well take more time for the boy calling to be set, this boy, who is our descendant, will face many things that he will encounter, challenge to be taken, but there is a slight problem the power that was sealed with in him, will he be able to control it along with the Lucii armor or will he go rampant

Wise: "when evil spreads and all peace is broken, him alone will transcend to become the chosen king and vanquished all that is evil and defeat the star of disaster, but the seal is incomplete and will surely make the boy go rampant, the seal with in him and the lucii armor will fuse and will be difficult for him to control both at once, what do you think 13th he is your-