Eyes never Lie

Their eyes remained fixed on each other , but she retracted first.

He was in deep thoughts as to how he couldn't believed that the voice was hers and how he didn't saw the name of hospital in way to recognize her .

He than sighed deeply and thought for reason to stop himself from thinking about her , that day she didn't even stopped him , now she seems like she doesn't know him anymore .

Flashback

' what is going on with you ? Why aren't you picking up my calls and messages ?' She asked being worried .

' it's not like that , I have been busy since days and I apologise for that. ' he said being uninterested on the call .

' Okay, can we meet this weekend ? I think you should share your problem with me ' she insisted

' this weekend ? I have to think about that first! I will let you know okay . Right now I m busy I will take my leave ' He said

' Okay , but make time for that , I think we should discuss what's bothering you these days ' she said being worried .

' there's nothing I m telling you . Yahh We would meet fine! '

' Okay '

Days went and they never met , she was being worried as to why he has suddenly started behaving weirdly silent .

She would message him and he would answer after hours .
His replies weren't even looked real like I m busy , I m out with family , I m having a headache etc etc .

Although she was very understanding girl but this was now getting out of her hands .
She would still expect him to come up with atleast a explanation for delay in replying.

And he won't do that.

That day -

' hello ?' She said.

' Hey I- I m sorry I made you believe that I will come and I didn't came there to meet you , I know this would have been hurted you a lot '

' ofc it hurted me but did you know how many times did this thing has happened ? It's third time , you canceled our meeting and now you even made me stand there for half an hour to wait for you and you didn't even bother to atleast inform me that your aren't gonna make it?' She blasted on the call.

' I- I know that , I was gonna come but I suddenly something happened at home and I didn't. I know I should have informed you first but things happened so fast I forgot ' He said being serious.

' seriously? U forgot ? Can you tell me what happened in your home ? Was it because of me ? If yes than I would stop this because It seems like you aren't even interested in continuing this ' she said sadly .

' yahh I can't tell you all the things , it's my family's personal matter and I don't like discussing it with anyone . I told you I was wrong and I apologised for that. But some things you don't know and you shouldn't. There are many struggles in my life which I don't tell you and you are making it seem like you are the only one hurted? ' He said furiously .

' Okay I respect your privacy , but atleast you should have a reason for not coming and you are telling me half truth about that. How can I judge you on the basis of that ? I had been busy since days and making time for you and you are saying I am playing victim card ? Is that how you feel about me ? Atleast I am asking you for your reason not like other girls who would have blocked you since now ? '

' yahh I told you the reason na ? Now I can't tell you in detail for that and I believe you had been making time for this but I m also making efforts for us and it's not like we are dating right ? You said that day you see me as a friend so why are you now hurted by this ? Won't your friends had did it before? He said bitterly .