He was injured

It been few days since she was living her life , and didn't saw him .

Being at home , doing nothing was making her think bout him more .

Old waves of questions would was flooding her minds shores , it was frustrating for her to believe on what.

She thought to get information from his brother , but it would consider as stalking .

They both didn't had any common friend from which she can get to know him more clearly .

As she was standing outside her flat , standing with a cup of coffee , she heard some noises from his flat .

' why you did that? Didn't you knew my son was so disturbed by your behavior?'

' and now that all things are good , your old deeds will never let my son live peacefully ' the female voice said frustratingly.

' my son didn't even got to enjoy his childhood , his choices , his life because of your deeds and yet I never Complained to you , but your deeds are never gonna end right ? ' The voice roared .

Kiran became anxious , hearing the voices , it was more like a frustrating confession to someone .

She knew it was the voice of his mother , but to whom his mother is complaining all this ?

His younger brother isn't home , as she saw him leaving for his hostel before 2 days .

Before she would do anything , she refrained herself when she heard what passing by people were saying .

' This is still on , see , they had serious issues in their house . '

' yahh but that issues were stopped since their son became the doctor right ? It again started ? '

' Ofc this would happen , I heard his father had taken some private loans , and couldn't pay it  . '

'Really ? How did you know ? '

' some people saw the lenders coming to their flat , asking for money and it really disturbed the near by flats . Didn't know how that boy studied in that environment and became a doctor ? ' one said leaving .

Shock was written on her face , when Kiran heard all of this , bout Anurag. 

She couldn't let herself believe what she heard , maybe it was too harsh to believe or she didn't wanted to believe it .

She didn't expected his life to be this harsh on him , yet he choose to be soft .

Her hands went to her pocket , reaching out to her phone , but she refrained herself from calling him .

Won't he be ashamed after he got to know that she knows all this ?

She was so hurt , by hearing all this bout him , and couldn't even talk to him bout this , as this would be so harsh for him to know that .

She just carefully listened to the voices coming from his flat and after few minutes the voices died down .

She came to her room , thinking what she saw today and she didn't even had any idea of his life .

She was badly effected after knowing his condition now , not because she was Sympathising for him , but because she saw a boy who was scared and neglected  like her own father .

She always was a obedient daughter for her father , like every other daughter would be , but she also know how her father had struggled throw his life .

Everyone loves their father,  but she , she loved her father like , breathing air .

When she got mature in her life , she realized how her father was always neglected .