Sis

### ** Call from Sis**

The next morning, I woke up with a smile still lingering on my lips from the previous night. As I stretched and reached for my phone, it buzzed with an incoming call. I glanced at the screen and saw my sister’s name flashing.

“Hey, Olive love!” I answered, sitting up in bed. “What’s up?”

“Hey, Natasha! Just thought I’d check in. It’s been a while since we last talked,” Olive’s cheerful voice came through. “How’s college life treating you?”

“It’s been a whirlwind, but in a good way,” I replied, thinking back to my date with Liam. “I’ve made some great friends, and classes are challenging but interesting. What about you? How’s everything back home?”

“Same old, same old. Mom and Dad send their love. They’re always asking about you,” Olive said. “And guess what? I got accepted into that summer internship program I applied for!”

“That’s amazing, Olive! Congratulations!” I exclaimed, genuinely happy for her. “You’ve been working so hard for that.”

“Thanks! I’m really excited about it,” she said, her enthusiasm evident. “So, any interesting stories from college?”

I hesitated for a moment, then decided to share. “Well, I actually went on a date last night.”

“Natasha! That’s awesome!” Olive squealed. “Tell me everything. Who’s the lucky guy?”

“His name is Liam. He’s a studying engineering. We’ve been friends for a while, and last night we finally had our first official date,” I explained, feeling a blush creep up my cheeks even though Olive couldn’t see it.

“Liam, huh? Sounds like a keeper. What did you guys do?” she asked eagerly.

“We went to a cozy little restaurant in town and then took a walk in the park. It was perfect,” I said, smiling at the memory. “He’s really sweet and kind. I think this could be something special.”

“I’m so happy for you, Natasha. You deserve someone amazing,” Olive said sincerely. “And I can’t wait to meet him someday.”

“I’m sure you’ll get along great,” I replied.

“So, how’s school going for you?”

“Busy as ever. First year is no joke, but I’m managing. I’ve got a few big projects coming up, but I’m excited about them,” Olive said. “It’s weird to think I’ll be in my second soon, too.”

“You’re going to love it, Olive. It’s such a unique experience. Just make sure to balance school activities and fun,” she advised.

“I will, I promise,” i said with a laugh.

“By the way, have you thought about coming home for Thanksgiving? Mom’s already planning the menu.”

“I’m definitely planning to come home,” I said. “I miss you guys, and it’ll be nice to catch up in person.”

“Awesome! We can have a movie marathon and eat way too much pie,” Olive suggested.

“Sounds like a plan,” I agreed, feeling a pang of homesickness mixed with excitement. “I can’t wait to see everyone.”

After chatting a bit more about family updates and sharing a few laughs, we ended the call. I put my phone down and lay back on my bed, staring at the ceiling. It was comforting to hear Olive’s voice and catch up with her.

Just then, Jennie walked in, still in her pajamas and holding a cup of coffee. “Morning, roomie! Who were you talking to?”

“My sister, Olive. She got accepted into a summer internship program she’s been aiming for,” I said, beaming with pride.

“That’s fantastic! Congrats to her,” Olive said, plopping down on her bed. “So, how was your date with Liam?”

“It was wonderful. We had dinner and talked for hours. He even asked if he could kiss me,” I said, my cheeks turning pink.

“Aww, that’s so sweet. He sounds like a great guy,” Jennie said, genuinely happy for me. “Are you guys planning another date?”

“I hope so. We didn’t set anything specific, but I’m sure we will,” I said, feeling hopeful.

"So when are you guys going to do it, Jennie said with a sexy, mischievous smile crossing her leg with her hands on her chin.

" what! this bad girl, i said feeling shy, playing with my fingers.

"Wait, don't tell me you are still.. OMG, Natasha really, Jennie shouted looking at me with curious eyes waiting for answers.

" well, I took another deep breath, feeling her cheeks flush. "I've never... I mean, I'm still a virgin," she finally blurted out, her eyes fixed on the table.

There was a moment of silence, and i felt a surge of panic. She dared to look up and saw Jennie's expression shift from surprise to warmth.

"Natasha, that's nothing to be embarrassed about," Jennie said gently. "Thank you for trusting me enough to share that."

I looked at Jennie, really she has being a very good friend and soulmate. A selfless soul i could say.

As the day unfolded, I couldn’t help but feel grateful for the people in my life—both old and new. Olive’s call had reminded me of the importance of family, while my growing bond with Liam and the friendship with Jennie and Daniel made me feel more at home than ever. College was proving to be an incredible journey, full of unexpected surprises and meaningful connections.