Historical Timeline

Note: The history of NKRSTIR is the same as NKRSIRT, but this chapter will give more clearance for the history of both books, as this is the more complete version of it, with some minor alteration to differentiate the two universes. Hope the clearance is not cringe to you :)

First words typed at 11 June 2024

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-1498
In this time, the europeans would reach the Nusantara Archipelago earlier, although the Portuguese won't find it first, but this time, the Dutch would found this archipelago first, and this would be the beginning for the living hell of the people in this new world

-1733
In this year, a group of people in the Archipelago would try to find a way to push the Dutch back, which would end in vein. This group is the first political party in the world, the National Party, as they also, not only wanting free the archipelago from the Dutch, also free the Malayans at the peninsula, north Borneo, and East Papua. Many short bloody conflicts would happen till 1941.

-1746
This time, another political party would born in this area, formed by the ideas in Islam, they would be called as the Islamic Party, they would also make fights physically and morally against the Dutch colonists. In the same year, 2 more political parties would also born to the world.

The Communist Party, unlike the one suggested by Marx a century later, this communism would be a non radical one. They still wish equality and Human Rights, but they won't be considering religion as some propaganda to control the proletariats, they consist of religious people, and will do anything to free the people, even if it would take their life.

The Fascist Party, unlike the one suggested by Mussolini 2 centuries later, this one did actually consider Indonesians as the true holder of this land, but they never thought of expanding like, invading other country territories. They would do anything they can to defend the soon to be Greater Indonesia.

All these 4 parties would do their own fight without each other, until the day the new coalition would form.

-1780
Realizing they can never win against the Dutch alone, the parties would go to search for allies, there, they would meet each other for the first time in Banjarmasih, South Sumatera, they would then form a coalition in hope to speed up the independence of Indonesia. This would then speed up researches of weaponry and spread out their forces easier since they can now fight in places they are specialized best. The research though would meet something extraordinary by logical sense, due to the paranoia the higher ups of the Parties hold regarding the power held by their oppressors.

-1810
The current Secret Government of the Greater Indonesia had formed, and expedition to other parts of the Archipelago also speed up significantly. Their scientists are also allowed to do experiments as they want, as long as it is not using humans, alive or dead. The scientists from the Fascist Party would then discover that the nucleus of an atom can be split with neutron, and the more instable the atom is, the more powerful the energy it released. Here, the scientists would call this as a fission reaction, and they also realize that if they cannot handle this correctly, then the surrounding area would be contaminated by radiation.

They would also test this if it can be used to boil water or no, since the energy can possibly heat up water, and boil it, here they would use heavy water instead of normal one, and the process really boils the water, and they can combine it with steam engine, as it would produce electricity with less pollution compared with using fire, but they need to be careful since a meltdown and everything will explode and radiation fallout would cover the surrounding area. The first Nuclear reactor in the world was born.