Prologue 2: Olympic-class

Ok, same day as the release of part one, time to get this pain done.

First words typed at 22 June 2024

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only 5 hours after the speech of the President, GINAF deployed 3 of the main fleets to three of the Olympic-class wrecks, with AGT01 sent to the wreck of the Olympic, AGT02 sent to the wreck of the Titanic, and AGT45 sent to the beached Olympic wreck. Each of them have one Agony Tesseract with them and one of the Afton kids (except AGT45) to help the usage of those.

With AGT02, they had arrived to where Titanic's wreck is. With Fleet Commander Irfan Malik in the bridge of the flagship KIR Sriwijaya of the Majapahit-class Aviation Battleship, and Elizabeth Afton with him as the guide on the usage procedure of the Agony Tesseract.

"Commander Malik, we had reached the desired coordinate." said the navigator.

"How far is the Titan from us?" Malik asked.

"Approximately 800 meters away from the tip of the bow."

"Prepare the dud shell as Afton Robotics provide the guide. Liz Afton, if you please, help the loaders prepare the shell." Malik said to Elizabeth.

"Of course, for the Republic." Elizabeth said before giving a salute and going down to the barbette of turret 2B, where the single hollow shell was located, with the Agony Tesseract in hand. 

(timeskip brought to you by ice cream death)

After a 10 minutes walk, Elizabeth had now reached the 2B barbette, and the moment she enters, she saw the open hollow Shell, where the Agony Tesseract will be placed.

The loader heard the titanium-steel alloy door opening and he look at who is that. "Ah, Ms.Afton, I suppose you are here for the honor?"

Elizabeth simply just show the Agony Tesseract with a playful smile on her face. "Maybe, maybe not."

"You brought the Tesseract here, of course you do."

"Forget it, just place this in the shell and get it into that shell." Eli said before handing the Tesseract to the loader.

"Alright, boys, get this shell ready for firing!"

"OI!"

And every worker in the barbette get to work, placing the Tesseract into the set up sitting for it in the shell before closing it with the help of Madura iron welders. Right after they get the shell into gun number 2 and place in the ant-matter propellant, before closing the firing bulk.

"Shell is lock and loaded, sir!"

"Good. Eli, you can return to the bridge now. Radio, inform the bridge that the shell can be fired anytime!"

Elizabeth turns around and leave the barbette for the bridge, and the radio operator contacts the bridge immediately.

At the bridge, Malik is looking outside to look at any possible external disturbance for this operation, when he felt his earpiece vibrate. He pressed the earpiece once and he is now connected to the 2B barbette.

"Sir, the shell is ready to be fired."

"Which gun"

"Gun no.2"

"Very well, remain standby."

The radio then disconnected and Malik quickly look at the firing operator.

"Set turret 2B 45° port side elevation and gun no.2 elevation 80°, wait for orders to fire."

"Yes sir!" said the firing operator before setting up the configuration as ordered by the fleet commander. Following it, Malik watched as the second turret at the left on the bow traverse it's way and increase it's gun elevation to an incredibly steep one.