|| 01

⋆˚✿˖°Summerlie POV⋆˚✿˖°

I was thrown against the bed as he took out a rope from the night stand cabinet oh fuck. He then forcefully pinned my arms as I felt the cold , rough ropes in my wrists as he tied them to the bed leaving me weak and vulnerable..

Wake up.

he slid down his hands under my t shirt , feeling his cold hands under my
skin i shivered and not the good kind as he slowly went down to my chest to my stomach where my baby bump was nearly 3 weeks old , a million thoughts flashed through my head but was soon interrupted as his fist collided with my bump making me scream in agony.

Wake up summerlie

I screamed as he continuously beated my bump , my scream was getting louder by the second and I felt something trickle between my knees , My eyes widened as he used his thumb to touch the blood between my legs..

Wake the fuck up summerlie.

my eyes watered as I kept denying the painful truth he whispered in my ear "I'll finally keep loving you as that precious baby of yours is out of your body aren't you happy, my bunny?" My stomach hurled as I processed what he said as i felt the bitter taste in my mouth knowing what i ate for dinner was coming to my mouth but I just gulped it down knowing I'll be beaten up again but more harshly .. his fist came into contact with my skin , as he then gripped my chin making his lips come unto-

Wake the fucking up summerlie!

I gasped for air as i pulled myself out of the water doing my breathing exercises soon my breathing calmed down and I heard a muffled cry along with the banging by the bathroom door. I hurriedly got up from the bathtub turning off the water.

I covered myself with a towel and took a glance in the mirror and dare is say i look like a fucking mess , my eyes are puffy with a tint of red in my eyes , my nose being all red basically i look like i just finished taking my daily weed except i just took a bath.

I unlocked the bathroom door as i was met with a tackle from a small girl who had beautiful beige blonde hair and baby Blue eyes. she hugged me tight as tears streamed like a waterfall from her eyes as she squeezed me tighter.

I patted her back soothingly as i kept showering her sweet nothings to ease her concern.

Soon she calmed down and hugged me tight as i carried her to the bed , putting her in my lap I showered her with kisses as she kept giggling music to my ears.

She then sighed as she spoke "Bubba.. please don't do that again.. " she sighed as she squeezed my hand as I squeezed her hand back.. she has seen me too many times almost drowning in the tub because of my carelessness I thought to my head as i replied " Don't worry baby.. I won't do it again." I held out my pinky finger.

She lit up as she immediately crossed our pinkies together smiling. I sighed as i putted our foreheads together "pinky promise that I won't do it again." She giggled as I rubbed our noses together.

I then got up and got ready for the day , I wore my white hoodie along with a dark red skirt underneath with a red heart thights with design.. as i went to my full height mirror , i fixed my hair up in a messy bun with a hairclip securing it as a few strands of my hair falls to my face.

I sighed deeply once again as I carried Baileyn the small girl who tackled me in the bathroom floor to her room making sure that my dogs , Dawn my great dane puppy and Norra my border Collie following close behind as the sleeping Baileyn was now under her duvet in her princess cradle yes she's still in her cradle because it's so goddam big ok?

I kissed her temple and i murmur a sweet goodnight as she fell asleep.. I take one last look of her bedroom seeing as the guard dogs are sleeping on the each side of the bed. sighing once again as i close the door behind me to go back to my room to get a duffel bag and stuffing it with a red set of lingerie , red gun along with a waiter outfit.

I looked over to my phone to see the time that i realized that it was still early 6:30pm. I closed my eyes as i grabbed the duffel bag and putting it on my shoulder. Hurriedly I ran to the door to put on my black heels also packing a black converse as i might need it for tonight before I forget about it i putted on my red bunny mask as i went to the door.

With one last look of my penthouse. I locked the door behind me as I went to the elevator down to the parking lot to see my tesla in dark red.

I smiled as i got into the car , feeling the Fluffy steering wheel that I personally decorated and feeling the cold air of my car in my face , i soon drived where my mission has to be done.

⋆𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝𓆟⋆

Author Note!

Hi! I'm so sorry to late post this but don't worry because i'll be uploading about 4 to 5 chapters per week if i have time but since I don't really have a schedule it's gonna be really messy.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to vote , comment and follow!