|| 08

⋆𓆝 𓆟 Summerlie POV 𓆝 𓆟⋆

I got out of my bathroom after a steamy bath and quickly blow dried my hair as i did my skincare before putting on light make up. I let my wavy hair fall down as i saw my reflection in the mirror.

I looked like some sort of doll.. I had big cleavage but one being bigger than the other made me hate them , men loved seeing my cleavage as i hated it. It made me look like some sort of slut leaving me feeling with disgusts. I had some lines in my inner thighs which i made that made me feel even more disgusted at my body.

I mean like this was different when i was in the club. I had my friends there so i had to radiate confidence otherwise they'll come and apologize to me making me feel somewhat more guilty as i was tipsy at the time but i didn't let it show since we didn't had a chance like that and it would take months before he appeared again.

I don't have a flat stomach like the other girl , I had some fat in my areas especially my thighs which made it thick but it was also part of my insecurity. The sight of my body made me feel the bitter taste of bile in my mouth before letting it all out in the toilet.

I gripped the door before locking it and opening a drawer filled with blades that haven't been used yet. With shaky hands i took one and closed the drawer before sitting down in the floor making me feel the cold touch of the tiles.

I looked down at my hands and open it making me feel the sharp edge of the blade and prickly my finger making a drop of blood fall down , I shook my head as i took a long deep breath.

I took the blade as i undid my towel letting it fall to the floor. making the long sharp lines in one thigh . Feeling the blood trickle down my thigh i sighed and saw the lines before biting my lip to hold back a sob.

Seeing the blade covered in blood i threw it in the trash as i open a new one. Once more i took a shaky breath as I made another batch of long sharp lines to my other thigh and feeling the high from the stinging pain.

Uneven breaths of mine filled the silence as i start to loose my sight seeing dark spots and blury vision before i felt my eyes close on their own accord making me pass out.

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆.
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚      .  .   ˚ .            

Seeing the dark spots fade out of my vision i woke from my unconscious self. I looked down and saw that my towel soak in my blood making me grimace as i felt the stinging pain in
both of my thighs.

I got up and held the sink for support as i got up and showered once more also throwing out the bloody towel. Getting out of the bathroom i saw the clock as it was already six in the evening and the party starts at eight.

I went to my walk in closet and picked out a white fuzzy turtle neck with sweater sleeves paired with black bottoms , black heels , my old gold butterfly necklace , gold watch , black bag with gold accessories.

I brushed my hair and let it fall into my chest as there was a cleavage window in the white fuzzy turtle neck. Satisfied i redid my make up as i noticed it was smudged and ruined by sweat from the events in the bathroom.