|| 04

⋆˚✿˖°Summerlie POV⋆˚✿˖°

As if on cue , Dawn barked making me come to my senses and with a sigh i replied "Don't call me amore you sick fuck." I spoke with a harsh tongue as i got into the car with dawn on the passenger seat.

"Aww.. im doing amore too honey." He replied as some engine started in the back.

"I'll get you back behind those bars for good you sick fuck and i'll make sure it's fucking six feet below." I said with a sharp tongue and swerved to the right of the road and checking if the motorcycle is still following my car.

"Don't worry amore , I'll bring you with me" he said with a sickening tone. I rolled down the window of my car and got out my

"Who did you fucking assign to tail my car?" I said as I swerved into a dark alley parking it.

"They mean no harm amore , they're only bringing you to me." he replied "no shit sherlock."I ended the call as i took the safety on my gun and made sure that dawn would stay low in the backseat. i got out of my car meeting the guy parking his motorcycle.

I open fired my gun at the motorcycles wheels making it hard to escape.

I turn my attention to the guy and to no surprise he was fuming , i fired my gun at his shoulder making him wince and shooting his abdomen.

With a smirk in my face i quickly turned aound only to be met with a gunshot that made me look to my shoulder which is trickling with blood that i almost didn't notice as my red turtleneck made it hard to notice.

I looked over to my shoulder to see him holding a gun and him dead fucker shot me before he can be dead.

With a huff i walked my way to the car and turning its engine on , patting dawns head before driving off of the alley back to the road to which i swerved left at riverdawn sreet to be met with a familiar forest.

Seeing the nostalgic waterfall , the greenhouse next to it and the tree house surrounding it with flowers making it my childhood dream place just the thought of it made me smile.

With a swerve to the left i stopped to a wooden mansion and seeing it made my smile turn into a gleeful one.

I knocked the door and was met with a hug making me wince in pain.

"Im so happy your here Lili!" My little sister , Cora gleefully said as she pulled away from the hug.

"Me too cora." I said with a tired smile making her head tilt in confusion as i hold my left shoulder "Can you call grey for me?"

With a quick nod from her she hurriedly ran inside and i walked in.

Feeling the warm cold air inside i closed the door and walked in the living room seeing my little brother , Luca studying in the coffe table with his lower half sitting on the floor.

With silent footfall i sitted down in the couch making luca notice my presence.

"Hi ate summerlie." He said with a soft smile turning his attention to me and ruffling his hair making him giggle.
(sis)

"Kamusta ka Luca?" I greeted him with a tired smile.
(How are you Luca?)

"Okay naman po" he said with a giggle as greyson my twin brother came down from the stairs with tired eye bags and messy black hair making me frown.(I'm doing okay)

Heavy footfalls surrounded my ears as my twin brother came downstairs with his med kit and sitted beside me.

"Putangina." He cursed under his breath as he saw my shoulder.(fuck)

I rolled my eyes an he got out his med kit i pulled the sleeve of my turtleneck and was met with a heavy huff from him as he putted on gloves.

I dismissed Cora as she is sensitive to blood and she hurriedly got out of the room with dawn to go to the backyard.

"You got to stop coming home injured lili." He said with a stern tone as he pulled out tweezers and a towel for me to bite on as he pulled out the bullet.

"And you gotta stop being my mom if your my brother." I snapped back making him roll his eyes as i bite down the towel and him finally taking out the bullet.

Also what the fuck is Luca doing here?

"Luca wants to be a doctor so it's fine" he said as if he's reading my mind.

He bandaged up my arm and putted the med kit in the coffe table as Luca cleaned up his paperwork and laptop to make space in the table.

With a huff I looked outside the glass door leading to the backyard to see cora and dawn playing in the grass while looking over to my side i see Luca smiling in his phone.

A heavy thud in the table made me and Luca look towards greyson as he put a file infront of me looking at me with a stern expression.

With an annoyed huff. I looked through the files to see me in my Red Bunny disguise dancing around the pole dancing infront of men "Care to tell me about this Ms. Summerlie Satori Monroe?" I looked at him in disbelief.

"First of all Mr. Greyson Stone Monroe , you know I don't like hearing my full name out of your mouth second of all it was a mission to lure out the target as he was the owner of the club and me being the employee made me non suspicious." I said with a sharp tounge.

"Luca , pumunta ka muna sa kwarto mo." I said and looked over to Luca to which he obliged and went up to his room (Luca , go to your room for now).

"We are not having this discussion grey." I said and putted the photos in the paper shredder near the couch.

"Lili , you full well know that the mission was not for you but for Kate!" He said raising his voice filled with sincere worry.

"Kate is not comfortable with it as she herself is a victim of sex trafficking grey!" I snapped at him.

"Then she can reject the mission Lili , father and mother will understand!" He snapped back.

"But she can't grey! She will be a disgrace to her family and you full well know what her father is!" I said raising my voice and looked over to him.

"Greyson Stone Monroe my fucking brother who is the Monroes Family doctor at day and one of the world's most dangerous hacker at night , you know full well what Kate is going through and you better think before you say anything because I know you have feeling for her and this is not the way to talk about the woman you love." I said with a sharp tone leaving no room for discussion.

"Ate naman.. puta gusto ko lang na maging ligtas ka lalo na tinatarget tayo ng ibang mafia" he said with a pleading tone (Sis please.. fuck , I just want you to be safe more so when the other Mafia is targeting us).

With a sigh i gave him a a hand on the shoulder "im so sorry grey , I lost my cool and ended up fighting with you."

"It okay Lili.. I understand." He said looking at me with teary eyes and I hugged him tightly before checking my time to see that it's 11:30am already.

"Dawn! Let's go home" i called out as dawn came running in my direction and tackled me with licks in my face before getting off and saying goodbye to my siblings.

I turned on my car and left with dawn to go back to my penthouse.