|| 03

⋆˚✿˖°Summerlie POV⋆˚✿˖°

I stir in my sleep as the sound of a phone call rings my ear.

With a groan i lazily take the phone in my ear still not opening my eyes.

"Lili! Goodmorning!" Kate spoke gleefully in my ears making me smile but making my ears wince "Morning bae , so tell me.. why do you call my phone in five in the fucking morning?" I spoke with a sharp tone.

"First of all , why so grumpy in the morning? And second of all , baileys daycare starts in seven and right now it's five thirty five so you have two hours and twenty-five minutes to get her ready!" My eyes shot open as I hurriedly cut the call and going to the bathroom to get a quick warm shower.

I rummaged through my closet as i picked out a red turtle neck with Cape sleeves and a black wool pants along with a white button up cardigan , satisfied with my outfit i putted my hair on a half ponytail and went to baileyns room.

I opened the door to be met with baileyn and my dogs happily sleeping in a bliss the thought of it made me smile  as i walked over to the crib  , i cupped her cheek as i kissed her temple.

"Wake up pumpkin , it's time to wake up." I whisper in her ear making her stir in her sleeping self.

with a huff , I pulled the duvet off and tickled her making her giggle and open her eyes.

"Morning Bubba!" She said as I stopped tickling her tummy and making me smile "Morning pumpkin." I spoke as i carried her in my arms with her arms around my neck and feet around my hips.

We then got to her bathroom yes i connected a bathroom in her bedroom because she's my little princess and made her a bubble bath as she undressed herself in the corner before putting it in the laundry basket under the sink.

She finished her bubble bath and wrapped herself in the towel i left near the tub as i picked out her outfit for the day.

I picked out a red and black flower sundress along with a white cardigan and long white socks that fitted her well , after i putted it on her i took out a a brush and de tangled her hair and putted it in a braid to which satisfied i picked her up once more in my arms.

With her in my arms i made way to the kitchen before placing her down in the counter "What do you want for breakfast pumpkin?" I questioned as i opened the fridge.

"Mcdonalds and some cake pop!" She gleefully said "Do you want some mango shake in your lunch box pumpkin?" I spoke in a sugary tone

rummaging through the kitchen cabinet finding her many lunchboxes I picked out a white lunchbox with red and black roses design , satisfied i looked over to baileyn to see her nodding.

With a warm smile i putted down the lunchbox and got out the ingredients for the mango shake.

After blending the mixture up i poured it over a small white bottle before putting the left over mixture into a red plastic cup with a cover to give it to baileyn later in the drive.