6• Werewolves and Animagus's?

The moon was bright, shining forcefully into the great hall. Iris, Harry, Hermione and Ron were all sleeping side by side next to each other. Iris, couldn't sleep. She never could. She sat up, resting her head on one hand and the other stroking star. "You must be tired huh?" She asked the cat.

"Me too." Iris replied, the slight head nod from the cat seemed to be enough as a reply.

"Iris? What are you doing up?" Harry asked, his voice tired and croaky.

"I can't sleep. Sirius black, he's close. I just have a feeling." Iris turned to face Harry and rested on the pillow they laid out for her on the floor.

"You have nothing to worry about here. We're safe at Hogwarts." Harry tucked a strand of hair behind her ear that was falling onto her face.

She looked into Harry's eyes, and harry looked into hers. The moon was shining perfectly against her skin, revealing her olive tone and her hazel eyes. Harry thought she was breathtaking- beautiful would be an understatement.

Before Iris could say another word, the doors opened and the footsteps got louder. They turned back around and pretended to be sleeping. "I've searched the Astronomy Tower and the owlery. There's nothing there." Filch assured Dumbledore.

The other teachers told Dumbledore that he hadn't been sighted else where. "I didn't expect him to linger, he's smart. He always has been." Dumbledore expressed.

"Do you think it would be appropriate to send students home?" Snape suggested, Iris could feel Harry's eyes widen at the sound of the idea.

"Perhaps but what about potter? I assure you, it won't be necessary." Said Dumbledore, shaking his head.

"You don't suppose, Miss black would know anything? After all it is her Father." Snape inspected where iris was sleeping.

"As far as i'm concerned, she wants nothing to do with the man." Said Dumbledore, refusing to believe any of the nonsense Snape is talking about. He let out a big breath. "For now, we must let them sleep." Dumbledore said before walking away and closing the doors of the hall.

Only a couple minutes after, the door opened again. Iris turned around to see and it was Scarlett Lupin, who should be in the Slytherin common room. She kicked Fred Weasley who was sleeping and he turned around and woke up abruptly, "Lupin? What are you doing here?" He asked, still half awake, his ginger hair like a nest on his head.

"Shh. i'm not supposed to be here. I'm here because i still need to hold up my end of the deal. A deal is a deal." She gestured her head towards the door and Fred smirked.

"So you'll actually do it?" He whispered whilst tip-toeing out of the the hall.

"I told you, a deal is a deal." She shrugged.

"I underestimated you, Lupin." Fred grinned and began picking up the pace.

Iris rolled her eyes at the usual pranks they always pull on each other. She knew one day they would get into serious trouble. She wondered what forfeit Scarlett had to do this time.

On the other side of the castle, was Scarlett and Fred, sneaking around to do Scarlett's part of the deal. "I can't believe you made me sing in hogsmeade in-front of everyone!" Fred shook his head and glared at her.

"Well you lost the bet, and now i have. So i guess when i do this we are even." She laughed and pushed him.

They reached a spot, it was the astronomy tower. Beneath it on one side was water. Scarlett had to jump into the water. She looked down and underestimated  the height. Gulping and slightly shaking the atmosphere changed. Fred noticed the worry on her face and tried to make light of the situation.