Chapter 2:

"Shit shit shit shit shit" I thought to myself as I ran out of my apartment and fumbled with my keys to lock the door. I sprinted down the stairs of my apartment complex and kept running through the streets. As I ran I was silently praying that no one recognised me on my way there. Thankfully I've always been a fast runner, otherwise I'd have been way later than I already was. I burst through the door of Musutafu cafe, earning many confused and judgmental stares, and walked over to the table that I'd been assigned by the hero committee. As I walked over to the table I noticed a dude with weirdly familiar messy green hair sat at the table. As I approached the table he looked up at me. Both our eyes widened as we stared at each other in silent disbelief for a few seconds.

"Deku!?" I yelled, almost completely at a loss for words as I took the time to study him in more detail. He had the same messy green hair but it was shorter now, he had a small scar across his cheek but those same stupid freckles and overly innocent eyes. For once he wasn't wearing that dumb blue hoodie that he used to wear on like a daily basis. He was wearing a white button-up shirt with a beige sleeveless jumper on top of it. He had light-brown slightly baggy trousers on. He had about 8 friendship bracelets still tied round each of his wrists from his old friends from U.A. I wonder if he still talks to them? I'm pretty sure he's still friends with icy-hot and four-eyes. I wonder if he's still with Uraraka after that dumb confession in our third year, but as for the rest of them? No clue, but I don't think it's my business anyways.