Jayson,damien a camra and some fluffy socks

Saturday morning 7 o'clock
As jayson peaked his head out of his room he thought to himself about how everyone would still be asleep as he creeped out of his room passed his brothers rooms stopping at the end of the long corridor,he took a deep breath in and fixed his black and red fluffy socks and once he was done he began to run and then stop only to slide the rest of the way this went on for a few more minutes before he stopped against the wall Then he heard it,the sound he always hated even as a young boy laughter and as he turned his head he saw a video camera with the red recording light on and behind the camera was Damien,Jaysons eyes widened slowly Damien's arms fell as he was smiling widely,Jayson knew the video wasn't going to be deleted,Damien knew that this will be the perfect blackmail for the next few years and Alfred who was watching from the shadows knew jayson couldn't do anything about it,both brothers look at eachother,Damien then turned the camera off then they made eye contact jaysons eyes filled with dread but Damien's eyes filled with remorse and looked some what kind the look that they both shared together ment how Damien wouldn't delete it,he wouldn't show it to anyone and he wouldn't use it as black mail(until necessary) and with that they both walked off in different directions never to speak of it again.

Hey guys it's me again I apologise if the story's are short but it's all I can come up with but thankyou to those who are reading because it just makes my day